Show time on Palo night

Bellezza2

Earning My Ears
We have late seating for dinner on the Fantasy on March 3rd. So I assumed we will be going to the show at 6. On day 3, we have a reservation for Palo at 6 pm, does it mean that on that day, we can go to the show at 8? Does it matter that it is not at our usual time?

There really isn't a set time for anyone to see the shows. Yes, most go to the one that doesn't conflict with their MDR assigned time, but you don't have to. Go whenever you like and when it works with your schedule.

You may want to let your Palo server know if you plan on making the show after dinner. They tend to make your meal very leisurely, so best to give them a heads up!

Enjoy!!!

We usually schedule Palo or Remy on magician/movie/ventriloquist night and skip the show. None of those are worth rushing through a nice meal in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter