Show seating and getting wet

ChvGator

Earning My Ears
I have an upcoming trip to seaworld with my daughter. Since we booked a package through a seaworld affiliated hotel we have passes for signature seating. My daughter wears electronic equipment to aid her hearing. Getting a little wet is OK, getting drenched is not. Does anyone know how wet one may get in the signature seating section (particularly the whale and dolphin shows)? Is it best to just try and sit far away from the splash zone? I don't want to make her sit there wearing a hot poncho if it's really not necessary.

Any other seaworld tips on 'surprise you're about to be drenched' are appreciated.

I have an upcoming trip to seaworld with my daughter. Since we booked a package through a seaworld affiliated hotel we have passes for signature seating. My daughter wears electronic equipment to aid her hearing. Getting a little wet is OK, getting drenched is not. Does anyone know how wet one may get in the signature seating section (particularly the whale and dolphin shows)? Is it best to just try and sit far away from the splash zone? I don't want to make her sit there wearing a hot poncho if it's really not necessary.

Any other seaworld tips on 'surprise you're about to be drenched' are appreciated.

As I remember, the signature seating is not in the splash zones and the splash zones are clearly marked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!