Show Off your flowers, gardens and Plants...

I have no idea but it grows about 6 inches a day. We cut it back in the Spring and it is almost out of control by August. It doesn't flower either.

Here are a few pics taken on the first day back from my trip to WDW in May. What a wonderful welcome home my garden gave me:)

Pr.Margaretathumb.jpg

David Austin:Princess Margareta
Copyof0171.jpg

youngest peonies
Copyof0170.jpg

Copyof0166.jpg

Pr.Margaretathumb_0219.jpg

deb...noticed the english roses..i had some for yrs but had to leave them behind last move...i just was looking through the DA rose catalog to get some for next spring and saw the princess margareta as a climber...how long have you had yours and how has it been health wise? it looks nice. I had a graham thomas and Gertrude jeykel ( sp) as climbers in the old house but was thinking of trying a newer one hoping they might be more disease resistant as they got bad black spot.( could be cause i transplanted them 3 times when we moved;) )

That must've broken your heart to leave them. Very sad. Pr. Margareta is a very healthy bush. I've had her since 2001. My Graham Thomas is doing well but does get leggy if I'm not on top of it. They've never been moved. Too much work and I'm really bad at transplanting roses. I just love E roses.:love:I'll post some more pics soon.

Hi all, great pictures!

This is our first rose bush! We planted her in 2007. Roses are our favorite! :flower3:
IMG_0483.jpg

Ever see a fuzzy rose? :rolleyes:
IMG_0485.jpg

wonderful flowers everyone.
Once things start blooming a bit more here in pa. I will share also!

Thought I could share what I pick up at HD yesterday. I plan on planting them to go up the lattice to the hot tub!
100_2925.jpg

This is my favourite flower possibly, love these things, affectionately known as 'lady slipper orchids'.

1334.jpg

My Dad owns/founded a rare plant company, probably one of the only ones in the UK really definitely the biggest anyway. We have some 3500 plants on our property (that's a lot of nice flowers!) and on three other sites (Japan, The Netherlands, Latvia I think). Their plants that are supposed to appeal more to the keen garderner, because some of them do come with a hefty price tag. :scared1: Buckingham Palace has bought a number of times, so hey if you're ever there you might see some of them!

Lovely Lady Slipper! One of my favorites:goodvibes

We had wild lady slippers growing on our last property. So beautiful and elegant. They're endangered here so I left them when we moved.

Would enjoy seeing more pics from your garden::yes::

Thank you, everything is doing very well this year. Last year the coneflowers didn't for some reason.

Here are some pics of my new this year butterfly bush..
copyJUL_6237.jpg

Copy2JUL_6250copy.jpg

Copy2JUL_6240.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!