Show Off your flowers, gardens and Plants...

I've been wanting an urn planter for a while, but never knew what I'd put in it. Finally today I just went to the nursery and bought some stuff and this is what I got:
Picture050.jpg
Picture032.jpg

Caladiums, English ivy, and one impatien.

And I got this. Not sure what it was as there was no tag or description.
Picture043.jpg

we decided to move to SW Florida so I am trying to get used to the tropical plants.

This is one of the hibiscus that is planted next to our pool cage:

landscaping-08-03-2005-07.JPG

That was taken last fall...I need to get out there and take some new pics since they have doubled in size.

108484DSC00854-thumb.JPG

My Shasta daisies.

108484DSC00844-thumb.JPG

My front porch garden with above daisies, agapanthas, shrub roses, daylilies, mums, and a passion vine. In the pot are vinca and salvia

108484DSC00849-thumb.JPG

My newest find, my "Flamingo" maple tree! Okay, it's a boxwood elder. :sunny:

I don't remember if I posted these...sorry if I did....Here's a few of Buchart Garden, Victoria, B.C. from our extended Alaska trip last year.

ZButchartGardens19.jpg

ZButchartGardens6.jpg

ZButchartGardens5.jpg

Beautiful flowers everyone. I need a garden road trip!

A couple of plants from my garden

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

A few more now that my garden is in bloom.

My first lily bloom, I have about twenty more getting ready to bloom.
firstlily.jpg

My rose campion. I bought it last year at our local humane society plant sale. Love the plant, it has doubled in size and the blooms are beautiful.
rosecampion2.jpg

vanyel,
your coreopsis and clematis are wonderful. my coreopsis hasn't bloomed yet.....just waiting. it is one of my favorite plants.

Hi everyone here is a place to show off the beauty of your green thumb work post your pictures of your flower beds your gardens your houseplants whatever so we can all enjoy: flower.

Here's 1 for today...sorry couldn't resist showing you pic 2 mom and the baby bird...

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

Hey, wait about a month (maybe less) and our garden in our backyard is really stunning... in the mean-time here's an image of a bouquet I made for my family's flower shop website hehe! I'm no expert but I'm just wasting time... real garden pics to come soon!

EDIT: ok... turns out I haven't posted enough to be able to put pictures in my posts... sooooo too bad I guess we'll have to wait for the real garden.

They're for the "international" section, in cases where only a generic product of that type is available... it's not very good to put a picture of something specific unless you can be sure it will look like that. In this case perhaps they will be expecting someone from the South Park cartoon to be delivering these bouquets... I don't know!!

:banana:

Drew

My family moved last spring. We inherited a garden that had been neglected for a few years. Some of the weeds were bigger than me and we were not sure where the grass ended and the garden started. When we started pulling weeds we found things that had been thrown in the garden and then were covered with weeds. We were not sure what we were going to uncover next. With a lot of hard, hard work we finally have the garden looking the way we want. Here are some before and after pics.

Before:
DSCF0198.jpg

After:
Backyard-GardenNearHouse.jpg

Before:
54PineValleyDrive-Rear3.jpg

After:
Backyard-UnderthePines2.jpg

Before:
DSCF0199.jpg

After: (sorry about the sun ray - as you can see by the dirt on the grass, we are still working on it)
Backyard-NewWallandGarden.jpg

My favourite picture:
Backyard-NewWallandGarden2.jpg

My new favourite room (we have lights in the umbrella that light up the gazebo at night)
Backyard-Gazebo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!