• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me your LGMHs!

carps09

Norway's spirit always has been, and always will b
Our upcoming trip will be the first trip I've been on since joining the DIS. I picked up some LGMHs from Home Depot...now I just have to figure out what to do with them! ;) How do you display yours when you're in the parks?

I don't have any pictures. I dangled one from my waist pack. I've seen pictures of them on backpacks and strollers also. I also place one in my room window.

On my first trip I did meet a disser because of the LGMH -- she had one taped to her window. She wasn't in the room when I knocked so I left a note. When we got back to our room later, she had left all their extra bottles of water and powerade as they were checking out that day. I never did meet her face-to-face.

I never managed to attract any dissers myself with the LGMH. Even my dh started looking for them after a while, but no bites.

Have a good trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter