Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

Continuing the transportation theme - end walls of the monorail

2cqd15k.jpg

hee hee.... so funny! Sorry, so sad, but the picture is upside down and that's like, turn the frown upside down attempts to stay a little happy. Hee hee

:confused3 You see the picture upside down? That's strange...it's correct/right side up when I look at it. :confused3 But that's perfect...turn the frown into a smile...never would have thought to do that. Guess the "weird world of internet" "fixed" it for me somewhere/somehow. :lmao::tink:

:confused3 You see the picture upside down? That's strange...it's correct/right side up when I look at it. :confused3 But that's perfect...turn the frown into a smile...never would have thought to do that. Guess the "weird world of internet" "fixed" it for me somewhere/somehow. :lmao::tink:

It took me a second to see it, but your luggage is in the top left hand corner. If I hadn't noticed the luggage, I would never have noticed. Crazy that you see it normal and I see it upside down! :)

It took me a second to see it, but your luggage is in the top left hand corner. If I hadn't noticed the luggage, I would never have noticed. Crazy that you see it normal and I see it upside down! :)

VERY crazy! I don't understand what goes on sometime! :rotfl2: :crazy: Even the picture in the quote of my original post shows the photo correctly! :crazy::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!