Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

I appologize for the fact that this is a very poor quality photo, and almost no one can tell what it is, but it's poop at AKL. It was the first time in about 8 visits to AKL that I'd actually seen poop on the savannah. I'd actually started thinking that the animals might be trained only to "go" in the barns.

Inside the CR elevator:

IMG_9765_zps1b16840e.jpg
:tink:

That strikes me as really "untypical". Where are these stairs? And why did you take this picture?

Hi Simba's Mom! This was taken in Frontierland in DLP around the back of a shop that sells ponchos just out the front (I'm afraid I don't know the name of it). I was drawn to the colour especially - I had set myself a task of taking abstract, vibrant colour pictures for an hour or so and this was one that I took. I also liked the texture of the wood and the soft shadow on the right.

Triangles in composition is something I'm trying to implement into my photography more and more, so I also wanted to see if I could do this too and this was a good opportunity.

I've always loved looking for abstract pictures at Disney, so I guess this is one of them! Normally I shoot street photography and family pictures, so this was a fun departure from that. Here's another few from my mini colour series that I did on that day.DLP-187.jpg DLP-189.jpg DLP-191.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter