Show Me a Picture of...

Expedition Everest.jpg

It's technically a 'mountain' ride, even if it doesn't have mountain in the name (sorry about the sideways picture). Show me another 'mountain' ride

King Triton and Aerial , Paint The Night Parade, Disneyland, photo taken in 2015. A friend surprised me with a discount park ticket on my arrival day so that we could have the time to get a good spot a few hours before the parade. We were at the hub curb in front of The Castle but to get that spot we got there around 5pm. It was so worth the 3 hour wait, we got food and had a great chat as we only see each other once a year.75207310_146603123372741_421254760134169275_n.jpg

Show me a photo of something you would not expect to see in a Disney park

1557_zps3brmw8ho.jpg

Show me something else that is a must do for you each trip...

My favorite shot!! I try to get that shot every time. This is Disney World. I don't know why I even try :(

20141223_100954 (2).jpg

Show me a dog

(all the pictures I post are from our trips, but prefer not to be shown on social media so we are cropped out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter