Shout out for Kidani!!

Bullseye

Faithful Companion
We just returned from an 11 day split trip between OKW and Kidani Village. OKW was a nice resort, but we really loved the Kidani experience.The whole African theme and music being piped in is just wonderful. Stayed on the Sunset Savannah (3rd flr) and it was so cool having animals just below your balcony.

Also loved the swimming area, fitness club, and underground parking accomodations. I think the remoteness of the resort is nice actually. Honestly if I'm not staying at my home resort BLT, it will be Kidani for me from here on out. :thumbsup2

So great to hear! We are staying at Kidani in August and soooooo looking forward to it!

Totally agree with your views. You feel immersed into African theming, very relaxing due to location, one of best pool areas etc. Great place

Totally agree....We've own there & @ SSR...And we've fallen head over heels in love w/Kidani:lovestruc We just returned from a quick 4 night, no park trip there on Friday....We never wanted to leave.

I also love it there. You feel as if you are a world's away from all the hustle and bustle and it is so relaxing. I miss it!!

See this is what i'm afraid of,falling in love with kidani! We own @ SSR, and usually always stay there(which we love it there).But this year we wanted to try someplace new...Well,now we are staying @ not one but three resorts! We're surprising our girls and staying @ the ones they want to stay @ which is kidani for my youngest cause she wants to see animals out of the balcony...BLT for my oldest cause she wants to be close to the monorail and MK and us,SSR because we love it there! I'm just afraid we're gonna love Kidani sooooo much! Love reading your report,getting me so very excited for our August trip! kills hubby and I keeping this secret! Well @ least I can come on here!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We also just returned from our first stay at Kidani. The water slide at the kidani pool is great. Liked the resort overall but the walk to and from the lobby with little kids can be frustrating. If you have little ones request a room near the lobby. Other than that great resort my kids loved the animals and the pool. Also alot of good activities every day and night for kids, african drumming was my daughters must do every night.

I too enjoyed a recent stay at Kidani. The slide and water play area is really nice and the grandkids loved it!

:) DH loves HIS Kidani. It was like pulling eye teeth to get him to stay at Jambo this fall....but when I explained we would get 2 value studios and have points left over for a second trip....he was happy.

OP I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter