Should We Try Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas

As I've posted before, I've stayed here three times in the past year and a half and each time have had a once-during-the-week housekeeping. Two times were through Interval (timeshare co) and once through skyauction (also considered timeshare booking). We're staying here again at the end of August next month through Interval again and offered housekeeping once during our week. I've never been offered a choice of a "breakfast" over housekeeping. ????

I guess then it depends on who you book via and your type of booking. All of my trips have been via SkyAuction. Never offered anything. But maybe my rate was too low to get any perks.

I'm fine with it, just good for those booking to know that perks vary depending on your type of booking.

As I've posted before, I've stayed here three times in the past year and a half and each time have had a once-during-the-week housekeeping. Two times were through Interval (timeshare co) and once through skyauction (also considered timeshare booking). We're staying here again at the end of August next month through Interval again and offered housekeeping once during our week. I've never been offered a choice of a "breakfast" over housekeeping. ????
Yes, that is exactly what is happening.

Timeshare stays get a mid-week tidy and towel change. This is not as comprehensive as a full housekeeping. You can request and pay extra for daily housekeeping at registration on timeshare stays if you prefer (think it was about $60/day).

Hotel stays (booked through Sheraton/Marriott or a TA like Costco) get daily housekeeping and free shuttle to Disney Parks only (required as a part of the Disney Good Neighbor Hotel program). They have been offering these stays the option of converting the housekeeping to a breakfast (for 2ppl/day IIRC).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter