Should there be a DVC at Disneyland?

Should there be a DVC at Disneyland, CA?

• Yes! I would buy points there.

• Yes! I would trade in there at the 7 month window every 1-3 years.

• Yes! I like this being an option although I would only use it occasionally.

• No. I think this would be a bad move for DVD.

Results are only viewable after voting.

wdwendyd

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I would like it if there was a DVC at Disneyland, CA. I heard there is a problem because CA doesn't allow timeshares that have an ending date. Let's pretend that problem doesn't exist.
I know they don't have much land left in the area. Let's pretend that isn't a problem either. (Hey! We're Disney people and are good at pretending!)
Would this be something that people would like and use?
Would this encourage new people to join DVC?
Let me know your thoughts. :)

Thanks for asking! We're probably not going to buy points since there isn't a resort in California. :(

Wendy

Got the perfect spot.What about the the Strawberry field they purchased that was rumored to be a future water park.Nice and close to DL. It is a shame they sold the other land to Marriot at Newport Beach.

They'd have to either have a separate program for Calif. DVC (no end date) or totally change the whole DVC program. I don't realistically see either happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter