Should I worry about stuff missing from MDE?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I have 2 dining ressies that are not showing up on MDE. I called into dining and they said they are able to co firm the ressies, but they still are not showing either on my phone or ipad MDE apps. I have the confirmation #s screen shots so is there anything else i can do about this? should i worry even about it?

thanks for the help!

I have 2 dining ressies that are not showing up on MDE. I called into dining and they said they are able to co firm the ressies, but they still are not showing either on my phone or ipad MDE apps. I have the confirmation #s screen shots so is there anything else i can do about this? should i worry even about it?

thanks for the help!

If you go onto your plans and click add plans, there is a place you can link resort and dining reservations. I've done this before when they didn't show up automatically.

Did you find a resolution to this? I have confirmation emails but when I go to link two of mine that are missing, they throw an error every time. (everything else is linked correctly)

I have the issue where I'm unable to link confirmed adrs as well. It appeared to happen when I tried to modify existing reservations. I keep thinking I'll need to call, but have been dragging my feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts