Should I request First Floor at Swan

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
To save me from waiting for the elevator - maybe something close to the area where we get the boat to go to MGM and Epcot and near pool. I don't care about the view. Any suggestions on what I should request?

We just returned from the Swan. Most of the 1st floor looked like convention/meeting rooms and restaurants. There might be rooms in those two wings that extend behind the hotel - out towards the dolphin and canal. I'm not sure you can exit out the end of those wings though. We tried every day to find a way out of that hotel closer to the grotto pool, and we never found a way out except in the center of the building. There were 4 elevators in each of the east and west ends of the buildings (like 1/2 way between the center of the building and the ends). I didn't see any elevators in the center of the building. The hotel was sold out when we were there and we never had to wait for an elevator. If we pushed the button, an elevator was there in 30 seconds (on the 6th floor). We only shared elevators like 3 times in 4 days. Our room (6th floor) was refurbished and very nice. The front desk person told us that the floors below us were already done, but they hadn't gotten to the top of the building yet. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter