Should I bring something...what?

bethbuchall

DIS Veteran
One of my former preschoolers (he's 10 now) has a role in a touring Broadway show. The tour is coming kind of close to home, so I'm traveling to go see him. His mother said to make sure to come to the stage door and see him. Should I bring something? Flowers? Something else?

Thanks for any advice! I'm really excited to see him making his dreams come true!

As the mom of a kid who has done 11 shows, I suggest an activity book and pencils and maybe a pack of cookies.
He needs something to keep busy when he is not called and a treat is nice, but nothing too big.
A small travel game, pack of playing cards (any game or traditional) or even a rubix cube or fidget spinner.
Trust me, he will love something to use to pass the time.

Finding Neverland by any chance? A local kid I know from community theater circles is in that! He’s 13 though I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!