should i be worried..

mrd7896

Mouseketeer
i'm aware that things aren't confirmed and everyone is just speculating.
I have a room only booked for AoA in September
one person in our reservation bought his tickets in January and linked them.
I haven't purchased my tickets and had in my head i'd purchase them in June but obviously can't anymore.

I know speculation is for on-site reservations to get 'priority' for the park reservation system ?? and we will be staying on-site. but other posts on here say that when tickets were purchased also has a heavy impact that disney is taking into consideration. unsure if that is what people are thinking for those not staying on site?

worried that i'm going to bring our reservation down since i didn't jump on tickets sooner.

doesn't help that we are traveling along with other rooms and they already have their full packages purchased and paid for and are now freaking out at me for not getting tickets.

thoughts?

i'm aware that things aren't confirmed and everyone is just speculating.
I have a room only booked for AoA in September
one person in our reservation bought his tickets in January and linked them.
I haven't purchased my tickets and had in my head i'd purchase them in June but obviously can't anymore.

I know speculation is for on-site reservations to get 'priority' for the park reservation system ?? and we will be staying on-site. but other posts on here say that when tickets were purchased also has a heavy impact that disney is taking into consideration. unsure if that is what people are thinking for those not staying on site?

worried that i'm going to bring our reservation down since i didn't jump on tickets sooner.

doesn't help that we are traveling along with other rooms and they already have their full packages purchased and paid for and are now freaking out at me for not getting tickets.

thoughts?
i'm in the same position for late aug. i have no thoughts...just will wait thru july to c what happens next....i don't really know what to say anymore.

I wouldn't be worried about a September trip right now. We'll likely know more about the new park reservation system within a couple of weeks, and I expect ticket sales will be back online shortly after that.

i feel like there are different groups of people on the boards right now. large amount that will be cancelling their trips for one or a plethora of reasons, some people that will be traveling no matter what and then me in limbo who WANT to travel but are just in the waiting game. part of me is like 'labor day is already low crowds, i've seen a large majority of the september thread saying they are cancelling, how will disney even reach the capacities that are set' but all of these questions make it hard for me to get excited for this trip that i know i will be taking. i'd be shocked if they turn away paying people but at the end of the day no one knows.

I know what you're feeling. We have 11 people in two DVC villas in July and two of our party were also waiting until June to buy tickets and are currently locked out from doing so.
We're keeping our fingers crossed that we can get those other tickets and all get park reservations.

In the same boat; have Sept reservations for YC - 9/5-9/11 (made in Feb 2020), and haven't bought tickets for Sept yet. Just trying to stay positive and hoping for the best :)

I agree that we will have a better idea soon when they release details. Also, by September, the capacity for parks should be better so more guests will be able to get in and have the ability to buy tickets

In the same boat; have Sept reservations for YC - 9/5-9/11 (made in Feb 2020), and haven't bought tickets for Sept yet. Just trying to stay positive and hoping for the best :)
Same exact dates! Made hotel only reservations in January.
3 reservations traveling together. We are doing a few days at universal which we can look forward to but so much uncertainty with Disney

I think you're going to be worried about this for another month at least, and I think there's a good chance you'll be SOL when they re-open selling tickets. I think there's a pretty good chance you'll be able to buy tickets at a later date, but they froze them for a reason and there's a good chance that they won't release them in time for your trip.

I hope I'm wrong, but WDW is playing this very very safe, and if they are a) trying to get people to cancel pre-existing reservations and b) severely limiting the number of park guests, then they may very well not open tickets until late August, and who knows how many that will be.

Good luck, and I hope it works out!

So we originally booked free dining for Sep but I could only get 7 nights with the free dining. I have 10 day park hoppers with that package. I had to do my last 3 night separately. I wonder if that will screw me over. I also wonder if since the dining is gone, would they be willing to merge the reservations. I really don't want to have to switch rooms.

So we originally booked free dining for Sep but I could only get 7 nights with the free dining. I have 10 day park hoppers with that package. I had to do my last 3 night separately. I wonder if that will screw me over. I also wonder if since the dining is gone, would they be willing to merge the reservations. I really don't want to have to switch rooms.

if you are the same room category each time i can imagine you won't have to switch rooms? last year i added two nights pre at coronado as a last minute decision and it would've been nice to get a preferred each time but we had to start in a standard and move to a preferred

if you are the same room category each time i can imagine you won't have to switch rooms? last year i added two nights pre at coronado as a last minute decision and it would've been nice to get a preferred each time but we had to start in a standard and move to a preferred

It is the same room category. I don't think they can guarantee you can stay in the same room, but it's easier for everyone if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!