Should’ve been sailing out of Miami this evening

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
On the Magic watching the beautiful Miami skyline recede as we sailed for San Juan. Just feeling a little sad about that today. Looking forward to the WBPC in 2022.

I was supposed to be on the very same cruise. I’ve been thinking all day, “probably would have been boarding now, probably would have been at the sail away party now, probably would have been sitting down to dinner now...”. Oh well. Looking forward to future cruises!

On the Magic watching the beautiful Miami skyline recede as we sailed for San Juan. Just feeling a little sad about that today. Looking forward to the WBPC in 2022.

Ugh! I feel ya! I was supposed to be on the Dream 2 weeks ago. We're now booked for Dec 2021 and just hoping that things are up and running by then. I don't think I could stand another cancellation!

What's just as bad is we keep getting reminded by Facebook what we were doing one year ag today (EBPC). DW keeps saying "guess what we were doing this time last year." You know how depressing THAT is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter