ShoreTrips

bigtime

Earning My Ears
Hello fello Disers

I am looking for any feedback on ShoreTrips Excursions. I just booked the horseback ride w/ island tour for Grand Cayman and I thought I better make sure they were OK. Quite suprised I got this for 5ppl and such a late date to cruise, 3 weeks and counting!

DEE

We did Capt Marvins to see the stingrays in Grand Cayman and absolutely loved it....booked online and saved a bit a money over DCL's stingray excursion.

Here are some pics in case you are interested:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/48196942/48731914ZhBAek

Once at the site click on the arrow on the lite blue bar to advance to the other pics.

It really was an awesome trip...about 50 stingrays swimming all around and you got to feed them if you wanted as well!!! My DD14 at the time didn't want to go and then decided when it was over that it was the best part of the cruise!!!

MJ

I found cheaper rates on Cayman Islands Discounts ..Horseback riding on the beach was only $60us.

When we booked we did stingray city in the AM and then they picked us up right from the dock and took us to the stables. It really adds up when you are booking for a family of 4. We then paid $34 for stingray city trip (only$25 for kids) on the Catamaran.
Great day!

Thanks Wavegirl

I tried to book this with Caymen Discounts in Jan and they were all booked in am for the 5 of us they had 3 pm aval but didn't want to be on the beach riding hores in the boiling heat . I booked horses w/ island tour so we'll see... funny though that this is the same stables They must have to reserve so many for the different tour opertators

Dee

YOu'll need to let us know how it is. I plan on going horseback riding for our June 2004 cruise, but haven't even started the research yet.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter