Shore Excursions

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
How far I advance do they release shire excursions for a cruise? We’re booked on the 9 night Norwegian Fjords next June 2021 which I know is forever away. I’m not seeing any shore excursions available to book. Anyone know when they may become available?

How far I advance do they release shire excursions for a cruise? We’re booked on the 9 night Norwegian Fjords next June 2021 which I know is forever away. I’m not seeing any shore excursions available to book. Anyone know when they may become available?

I think mine started to appear a year before our cruise.

I would say roughly a year out. My guess is that Royal is working out contracts and such for 2021 excursions at this point.

But with that said, it doesn't hurt to check once a week. The excursions usually don't sell out right away anyway.

I would say roughly a year out. My guess is that Royal is working out contracts and such for 2021 excursions at this point.

But with that said, it doesn't hurt to check once a week. The excursions usually don't sell out right away anyway.

Awesome good to know thank you! I’ll definitely keep checking back...hopefully they won’t keep me in suspense for too long:)

We are going in June 2020 on a med cruise and only have shown some for a few of the ports not all.

We are going in June 2020 on a med cruise and only have shown some for a few of the ports not all.
We have a med cruise in July 2020 and we have been watching since February for excursions. One of the ports (Santorini) has one excursion and its a tour in Spanish. Is this normal? This is our first cruise with RCCL

I am thinking it is too far in advance and to keep looking. I check every few weeks to see if any more have been added. This is our first European cruise.
I can’t remember how far in advance all shore excursions were released on the cruises we have been on with them.

Things pop up randomly. For example, Photo packages just popped up for my cruise that's 48 days away. And also for my cruise in August. Was there some sort of Canadian lockout? Will there be a discount coming in a couple of weeks? Will it disappear tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter