shore excursions

disney queen

DIS Veteran
we are going on the 7 night easter caribbean cruise in may. any recommendations as to shore excursions--good, bad, indifferent! thanks!:p

We went to Orient Beach on St. Maarten on our own (wanted to do the shipwreck snorkel - but couldn't). It's a beautiful beach / area the sun was warm and so was the water - absolutly heavenly. (OK so I'm from the northwest and the ocean is downright freezing here). NOTE: Orient Beach is on the French side of the island - so clothing optional - but where we were most people (92%) were appropriatly attired, a few women were topless. :o Very few people were without swimming suits - and they were either so very brown to look like leather or wall panneling or so very sun burned that they got what was comming to them. I don't like the feeling of being sunburned on my back or arms or face - and I can't even imagine being sunburned "down there" :D

At St. Thomas, we went on the barefoot catermaran (or however it's spelled) and went snorkeling at St. Johns. Loved It, Loved It, Loved It!!!! Trunk Bay is another great place to snorkel and we will do that the next time we go.

NOTE: Orient Beach is on the French side of the island - so clothing optional - but where we were most people (92%) were appropriatly attired,

92%. That's a very precise number. Do you have any pictures to back up these numbers? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter