• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shore Excursions, paying ahead..

jvas

<font color=teal>Does anyone else besides me love
Hi

I wanted to find out if any of you other disney nuts know if I can pay and reserve any excursion trips on the 4 day cruise now.

We do not leave till 7.4.03

You can book 60 days in advance, but the charge will be billed to your account on the ship.

Yes, I booked our excursions ahead of time and I'm glad I did. They were all booked up when we got on board! It was very handy! The tickets were waiting for us the night before the excursion.

We LOVED the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter and will do it again in Jan !

Best of luck,

Ursula

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad

OOPS! I meant July 2004!!

Hi jvas.

Perhaps if you're traveling at the speed of light you can meet yourselves there...

Originally posted by Dreamer04

Thank you! Do I call Disney to book them?
Also...How do I get that cool countdown clock on my e-mails??

Yes, I booked our excursions ahead of time and I'm glad I did. They were all booked up when we got on board! It was very handy! The tickets were waiting for us the night before the excursion.

We LOVED the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter and will do it again in Jan !

Best of luck,

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter