[Shopping]Slightly Spooky Dollies

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
These things fascinate me and some of them creep me out a bit :rotfl:Aurora I'm looking at you :crowded:... They are at 29.99€

001-6.jpg

071.jpg

072-2.jpg

073-2.jpg

074-2.jpg

075-1.jpg

you know I think you're right - Aurora does look a bit Chuckie-like as a toddler :rotfl:!

I think it's the eyebrows with Aurora. They're frowned in EXACTLY that Chuckie-I'm-going-to-hide-underneath-your-bed-and-scare-you-to-death-way! :rotfl2:

Hmm, I'm not sure about these dolls either - the only one I think looks remotely (and I mean remotely) cute is Belle. And, I often wonder who has the room to collect all these things? :confused3 The boxes etc are huge.

Obviously though some people like them.... ::yes::

Having said that, we still have my DD1's toddler Cinderella & Belle dolls from ages ago (which imo are much cuter). Belle is the one who sings about having a tea party and pours the tea into a cup, and Cinderella is the one that sings for you to brush her hair and her jewels and mirror light up. Never seen anything else like them since which is a shame as DD2 now loves them - I'd love to get her a 'new' one which has half decent hair - the others look like they've had an electric shock :rotfl2:!

I loved the Belle doll in WDW and was hoping to see them in DLP. Can't justify getting one as DD is 15! But looking forward to seeing her again!:wave2:

just to let you all know, these dolls are now reduced from £20 to £15 on Disney Store UK online, and in Disney Stores instore in the UK.

just to let you all know, these dolls are now reduced from £20 to £15 on Disney Store UK online, and in Disney Stores instore in the UK.

I've just bought 4 of these for my 3 yr old for Christmas - they are sooooo cute in real life! I love them and know she will too.
Got her Snow White, belle, Ariel and Cinderella. Would love to collect them all x

I have rapunzel and DD has Cinderella for Christmas I think they are lovely I would have them all x

I read on HUKD that Animator dolls were reduced and wondered what they were :confused3
Aurora does have a certain freaky appeal !

I got Rapunzel, Belle and Snow White last Christmas for my girls.

They played maybe an hour with them and now they are just decoarating their rooms. Too heavy and too big for everyday play and my DDs prefer to play with Disney classic size doll.

I have rapunzel and DD has Cinderella for Christmas I think they are lovely I would have them all x
My daughter loves them too we bought Brave from DLP for 24.99e then Rapunzel from Disney Store when we came home reduced £15.00. She now wants Sleeping Beauty for xmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter