016-5.jpg

013-6.jpg

086-2.jpg

087.jpg

082-1.jpg

095-1.jpg

085-2.jpg

084-2.jpg

Wow, love all these? Are these currently available? Edit: Oh but this DLP? I do recognize the one pair from disneyshopping.com though.

Wow - they are really different to the usual stuff! Have they got a new merchandiser or something?

I am hoping some of those are available in November - I feel a purchase of new ears coming along! :thumbsup2

Love the pirate Minnies in particular, and the feathers are just sooo dramatic :lovestruc.

Wow, love all these? Are these currently available? Edit: Oh but this DLP? I do recognize the one pair from disneyshopping.com though.

If you love these, you live the next ones I'm putting up ;) You can get things from DLP via the mailorder service :goodvibes

wow - they look kind of Vegas showgirl headdress :rotfl2::confused3:rotfl:!

Wow - they are really different to the usual stuff! Have they got a new merchandiser or something?

I am hoping some of those are available in November - I feel a purchase of new ears coming along! :thumbsup2

Love the pirate Minnies in particular, and the feathers are just sooo dramatic :lovestruc.

I've been seeing them around for a bit (over a month +/-) but didn't have the right camera with me. Wait until you see the other hats ;)

Carrie - sorry to ask, but you didn't see the price of any of the feathery type ones did you? Just to get an idea please.... :)

Carrie - sorry to ask, but you didn't see the price of any of the feathery type ones did you? Just to get an idea please.... :)

The gold sequinned one is 18.99€ and I "think" the circus one is the same but I'll have to go through the photos in a bit to check

I just LOVE these!!! :love:

Thank you so much for posting these Carrie! :thumbsup2

I am supposed to attempting to make a pirate dress for DD for our next trip and the Pirate Ears would be a perfect match!! :woohoo:

The gold sequinned one is 18.99€ and I "think" the circus one is the same but I'll have to go through the photos in a bit to check

Thank you so much Carrie! I really like the theming of these - more 'adult' merchandise like this please if anyone from Disneyland Paris is reading :rotfl2:.

The whole circus theme is coming through very strongly across Disney parks at the moment.

Confirm that all the feathery ones - so Circus - Pirate - Spots - Gold Sequin are 18.99€

The Black sequin and the Light up at night ones are 15.99€ :goodvibes

More are on the way

Witch ones are very cute for halloween :goodvibes. Showed the photos to my Mum - she wasn't impressed :rotfl2:. She's not really a 'bling' type of person but I am ;) :rotfl:. She can wear my old 'normal' ears - I'm off for pirate Minnie ones :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter