Shopkicks tips

It could be picking up a walmart closer to you now that does not have that offer.
Go to your shopkicks, choose walmart, and at the top you will see the location. Click on that location and you will see at the bottom, "see more stores". Scroll and see if you can find the location you were at when you purchased the coke.
I always take a picture of the receipt before I drive off in the car! Otherwise, I will forget or lose it! ha!

It was available at my home Walmart and the traveling one. My husband was driving and I actually set the receipt on my leg to take the pic but the angle wasn't right. I put it away--turns out I should have submitted. Good idea to do it before you drive away!

I contacted Shopkick to ask about their submission dates (Ibotta you have a week to submit, so I hoped Shopkick had something similar.) Here is their response:

Thanks for reaching out! Kick offers are subject to change on a daily basis, so we do always recommend you submit your receipt the same day you see that offer as available. Once a kick offer ends, we are unable to grant kicks for that offer as it is then considered ineligible. So sorry for the confusion, and we hope you get tons of kicks for receipt submissions in the future!

At least it was only a $1.88 Coke that I learned this lesson on!

Keep checking for the deal to pop up (no pun intended) again at the store you bought it at. I've been playing with this deal at two local Wal-Marts (both equi-distance from my house) and have had it disappear and then re-appear within hours and/or be available at one store and not the other. It is a good deal which will sometimes sway which store I go into so I have been stalking it a bit.

Also, when I pick something up, I always click "remind me later" and that seems to help to find the deal later.

I also do it right away sometimes at the register i get confused on what is on shopkick and whats on swagbucks....
Does anyone get strange looks when they are scanning? It mostly happens at best buy sometimes as im standing in the front of carters as they ask me if i need anything... just lurking in the baby store lol.

Keep checking for the deal to pop up (no pun intended) again at the store you bought it at. I've been playing with this deal at two local Wal-Marts (both equi-distance from my house) and have had it disappear and then re-appear within hours and/or be available at one store and not the other. It is a good deal which will sometimes sway which store I go into so I have been stalking it a bit.

Also, when I pick something up, I always click "remind me later" and that seems to help to find the deal later.

You are right! I checked the app again last night and it had reappeared. I got my 400 kicks within 10 minutes of scanning my receipt. Thanks for reminding me to check again! :littleangel:

You are right! I checked the app again last night and it had reappeared. I got my 400 kicks within 10 minutes of scanning my receipt. Thanks for reminding me to check again! :littleangel:
Awesome! Glad to hear that it worked out for you!

I also do it right away sometimes at the register i get confused on what is on shopkick and whats on swagbucks....
Does anyone get strange looks when they are scanning? It mostly happens at best buy sometimes as im standing in the front of carters as they ask me if i need anything... just lurking in the baby store lol.
My 18 year old son worked at Best Buy last Holiday season and he is aware of what SK is since I do it. He asked two ladies if they needed help and they said no thank you, we are just ShopKicking. I told him they probably would have been surprised you know what that was. LOL.

My 18 year old son worked at Best Buy last Holiday season and he is aware of what SK is since I do it. He asked two ladies if they needed help and they said no thank you, we are just ShopKicking. I told him they probably would have been surprised you know what that was. LOL.

I go into the same Best Buy on a weekly basis and get the feeling that most of the regular BB employees are at least vaguely familiar with concept of SK. As I am walking around, staring at my phone and doing my scanning, I usually get one (maybe two if I cross departments) ask me if I need help, but it is more of a "I need to ask you because my boss told me to" way rather than a "you're doing something weird" type of way. I just friendly say that I'm good and they seem satisfied by that.

What happens if you need to return something?
I bought pull ups but they are the wrong size i just turned in the receipt.( btw they are 1000 kicks)

I’ve had a lot of trouble with it. THe icon shows on the app but I walk in the store with the app open and I don’t get the kicks. It’s happened about 5 times.

I received an error message this weekend when trying to get my walk-ins, something along the lines of the app was down and would be up again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter