Shopgoodwill?

morrismhs

Mouseketeer
I searched and found some old posts but has anyone recently bought from this site? How does it work with the auctions. I am not close to a physical store so would be interested in trying this site out.
TIA

I've used that site a couple times. It operates like eBay. The only thing I would watch for is the shipping. It is often reasonable, but there was one time that I didn't use the calculator before placing the bid and was slapped with around $50 for shipping!

Agree with Bbbethei. Definitely estimate shipping before bidding. Otherwise it functions very like ebay.

We use it a lot. I’ve had mixed results. I’ve recieved things that should never have been sold.ie, a pair of books that the insoles were like jelly and ruined my socks. And I’ve gotten other stuff that I was really happy with. Definitely estimate shipping first, and read descriptions thoroughly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!