ShopDisney App - Annual Pass (AP) Discounts?

bryanb

DIS Veteran
I’m here at WDW now. I must have missed that the Shop Disney Parks app was being retired.

Does anyone know if its replacement, ShopDisney, has an annual passport discount offered? It used to be automatic when signed in to the old app and now I can’t find the option anywhere. Was going to buy a few items I passed by but didn’t want to stop to do so at the time.

No AP discount at shopdisney. I was able to get DVC discount on DVC items last year, I am not sure if that is still the case.

Thanks, @Shelleyfs! There are several blogs that appear to have gotten this info wrong but I knew someone from Disboards would know the real answer!

The shop Disney app doesn't have the AP discount, but if you go into MDE and go to "Shop Merchandise" in there, it's supposed to from what I've heard. I can't verify now though.

Yes, MDE works for your discount. In my opinion, they've explained this changeover weirdly. What they should have said was, "The Shop Disney Parks app is now just incorporated into MDE. Also you can use shopDisney." But instead of saying that, it's been all, "Use shopDisney! shopDisney is great!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!