Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Anyone missing 8 miles for Expedia through AM Shops? If so, I might have them in my account LOL

I only have one offer left for each card! And it's an easy one that I can use cash miles for (love those!).

Side question - anyone else have copious amounts of purchases arriving over the next two weeks?

I didn't want to lump this in with the above answer because I want to make sure you see the answer (which you really aren't going to be happy about, sorry)

You will get credited for the online shopping coupon but NOT for the Staples coupon because you do in fact need to enter the coupon online. This is what it will look like once you get to the final page, It will "charge" you a penny for the coupon but also show it as a discount.
View attachment 457130

At this point your only option is to return the item and then repurchase it and apply the coupon this time. Again, I'm sorry you missed this last, important step :(
Yes I missed a very important step. I’ve learnt my lesson. Fortunately I was able to reorder my printer ink and was still able to get the x20 airmiles and STB on one card. The router I ordered on my husbands card was no longer on sale, so I just have to find a different offer. Thank you much for the speedy response. I’m thoroughly enjoying and absorbing all of your knowledge.

I finally got my Action Car & Truck miles posted to my air miles account but it took awhile to post. I picked up my item on Nov 26 and they just posted today. They don't show as Shop the Block just bonus miles.
10 Dec 19
ACTION CAR & TRUCK ACCESS
ACTION TRUCKBONUS REWARD MILES+12
Nothing posted on my receipt because I had to order the item and the miles don't get posted until you pick it up but at least the correct number of miles posted. You earn 1 mile for every $30 spent and I spent $99 and I earned 12 bonus reward miles. Maybe I didn't get the regular miles but I got some bonus miles and I am sure it will count towards my Shop the block.
@Donald - my hero I don't have any code to give you for this promo other than it shows up as bonus reward miles.

6 down 1 more to go and that will be Shell some time before the end of the promo. My family filled up once at Shell but didn't have any coupons with them so maybe I will just go in and buy lottery tickets and earn my bonus miles.

Has any one had the staples airmile shops give the 20x Black Friday miles twice? I had 3 orders on 3 cards and they all ended up with the 20x twice. I’m not complaining at all. Haha. Just curious if it’s just me and if they will catch their mistake

Same for us for Staples, twice the 20x on both cards. That's the only thing that's posted in quite a while. Waiting for The Bay, Amazon and IGA.

Has any one had the staples airmile shops give the 20x Black Friday miles twice? I had 3 orders on 3 cards and they all ended up with the 20x twice. I’m not complaining at all. Haha. Just curious if it’s just me and if they will catch their mistake
yup I did

all of the staples shoppers ... you're seeing the 20X twice because they're one of the few PARTNERS who have an online presence. That means so long as you remember to attach your airmiles account to your profile when ordering you're getting miles from BOTH the store and the online portal. You should be seeing 4 entries for each order, one giving 1 mile/ $40 and one giving 1 mile/$20 plus the two 20X

Just back from an AWESOME trip to WDW/DCL/WDW and need to step up my game to complete the STB...had 2 offers done before we left, need to complete 5 more.

@Donald - my hero, just an FYI about mousekeeping at POFQ. We came back several days in the middle of the afternoon and our room was not cleaned. After the second time, I called to inquire about if we were missed, I was told that they clean the rooms of vacating guests all first and then will clean the rooms of continuing guests between 3 - 5 pm...I asked if it was possible to schedule a morning cleaning as my senior Mom wanted to nap in the afternoon and it was arranged. So if you know you want to be in your room between 3 - 5 pm...request a morning cleaning when you check in. Also, we did not get into our room before 3 pm for either of our stays (pre-cruise or post-cruise) so have a plan in place in case your room is not ready.

Managed to do Children's Place and have a Miss Fresh order set up. I'll do Rexall tomorrow and Metro on Christmas Eve when I pick up salad for Christmas dinner and probably something else for dinner. So I have 5 done now, and hopefully 7 by Dec 24! Phew, cutting it close eh? :)

Just back from an AWESOME trip to WDW/DCL/WDW and need to step up my game to complete the STB...had 2 offers done before we left, need to complete 5 more.

@Donald - my hero, just an FYI about mousekeeping at POFQ. We came back several days in the middle of the afternoon and our room was not cleaned. After the second time, I called to inquire about if we were missed, I was told that they clean the rooms of vacating guests all first and then will clean the rooms of continuing guests between 3 - 5 pm...I asked if it was possible to schedule a morning cleaning as my senior Mom wanted to nap in the afternoon and it was arranged. So if you know you want to be in your room between 3 - 5 pm...request a morning cleaning when you check in. Also, we did not get into our room before 3 pm for either of our stays (pre-cruise or post-cruise) so have a plan in place in case your room is not ready.
I was wondering how your trip ended up working out -- read your other post about getting into the room late at it still was dirty and shuddered. We'll be moving from ASMovies when we arrive and don't really have any plans for that day other than wandering the resort and hopping on the boat to DS. I've actually been toying with the idea of opting out of housekeeping for the trip - it's something we usually do anyways, hang the sign and get the room cleaned every 3 or 4 days so to be paid for that is mighty tempting. What's not thrilling is the possibility of getting the room checks when hubby is napping to say nothing of possibly wanting the sink wiped down once or twice over a 2 week time period! Wish we could handle it like the DVC cleaning schedule, that's better suited to us.

Back to the StB, I have confidence in your hunting skills, you've got this!!

all of the staples shoppers ... you're seeing the 20X twice because they're one of the few PARTNERS who have an online presence. That means so long as you remember to attach your airmiles account to your profile when ordering you're getting miles from BOTH the store and the online portal. You should be seeing 4 entries for each order, one giving 1 mile/ $40 and one giving 1 mile/$20 plus the two 20X
Wow!!! That is some serious air miles that I managed to rack up on Black Friday. 🥳🥳

I've actually been toying with the idea of opting out of housekeeping for the trip - it's something we usually do anyways, hang the sign and get the room cleaned every 3 or 4 days so to be paid for that is mighty tempting. What's not thrilling is the possibility of getting the room checks when hubby is napping to say nothing of possibly wanting the sink wiped down once or twice over a 2 week time period! Wish we could handle it like the DVC cleaning schedule, that's better suited to us.

I'm pretty sure you can opt out of housekeeping and then make a request to have a cleaning done - you just pay for that day. If you know when you are going to want that done, just ask at the front desk when you check in. You can also talk to them about the security check and have them indicate the hours you are likely to be napping. I'm sure they will be happy to work with you.

For STB I have 4 offers that have correctly posted, 1 that hasn't posted the bonus (Needs) and 1 (Staples online) that I'm not sure if it will count for STB or if I did the coupon wrong lol.
Not sure if I can do another offer or not but this one felt tough so will be happy to get the bonus for the 5 if that is all I can manage

So I just need to do Rexall today on my dd card, and that will be 7 on 3 cards!! The only reason I was able to do that was because we had renos due to a pipe crack (so paid for by insurance $$) so we all got lots of miles at Lowes. Plus I needed office supplies, so 2 cards were able to do the staples promo. Otherwise it would have been too much cash outlay to do all 3. I'm sure that will never happen again! LOL

I was wondering how your trip ended up working out -- read your other post about getting into the room late at it still was dirty and shuddered. We'll be moving from ASMovies when we arrive and don't really have any plans for that day other than wandering the resort and hopping on the boat to DS. I've actually been toying with the idea of opting out of housekeeping for the trip - it's something we usually do anyways, hang the sign and get the room cleaned every 3 or 4 days so to be paid for that is mighty tempting. What's not thrilling is the possibility of getting the room checks when hubby is napping to say nothing of possibly wanting the sink wiped down once or twice over a 2 week time period! Wish we could handle it like the DVC cleaning schedule, that's better suited to us.

Lysol wipes! No need to have the cleaning done although they will probably insist upon changing the sheets part way through.

Lysol wipes! No need to have the cleaning done although they will probably insist upon changing the sheets part way through.
actually from what I've read if you want clean sheets they just give them to you and you do the work. I don't care, it's $130 in our pockets if we opt out!

hum, wonder if there's a Rexall brand of disinfecting wipes 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter