"Shop Disney Parks" app not available for Canadians!?!

MandyLovesMulan

A girl worth fighting for!
In My Disney Experience, it is promoting an app which allows users to check out merchandise in Parks, and the inventory -- sounds awesome, BUT, it isn't available on Canadian Google Play nor iTunes!!

Anyone found a work-around? (Can it be downloaded in the USA even if service provider is Canadian?) I would love to have access to this app -- or even just the information from the app on a website somewhere . . . to help plan my souvenir shopping during my upcoming trip to Disneyworld. (I LOVE to online pre-shop).

last time we went away i downloaded the app while we were in Disney. Like you i wasnt able to do it here, but i was there and it worked. I didnt buy anything from it but i was able to look around on it, but i only was able to do it once we were down there.

In My Disney Experience, it is promoting an app which allows users to check out merchandise in Parks, and the inventory -- sounds awesome, BUT, it isn't available on Canadian Google Play nor iTunes!!

Anyone found a work-around? (Can it be downloaded in the USA even if service provider is Canadian?) I would love to have access to this app -- or even just the information from the app on a website somewhere . . . to help plan my souvenir shopping during my upcoming trip to Disneyworld. (I LOVE to online pre-shop).
It is an AWESOME app -- loved it when we were down in Jan/Feb of this year -- and even used it once we got home because i have a DISer who is willing to be an intermediary shipping point! Yesterday someone provided this link for instructions to download it while in Canada

Download Apps which are available in the US only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter