>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

I wanna share my experience with you guys. I found very useful this Disney service, specially cuz I'm from Brazil and I wouldn't have much time to shopping for things that I would like to use since the very first days of my trip (like memory cards, cameras, extra battery pack, etc) and they don't deliver to Brazil.

1) September 2014: All Star Music
5 different medium and small packages from Amazon on the same delivery.
3 days in advance from my arrival, using:
"GUEST 'MY NAME' ARRIVAL 'DATE'" and the address of All Star Music
I told the castmember at the front desk as soon as I checked in (around 4PM) and he asked me for the tracking numbers. A couple hours after that a castmember delivered to me in my room with no cost at all. It was my first time outside Brazil so I didn't know about the tipping thing and I didn't tip the castmember (I feel really bad since I understand about how tipping is important in USA :( )

2) November 2015: All Star Sports
3 different small packages from amazon on the same delivery plus an Apple package.
4 days in advance from my arrival, using:
"GUEST 'MY NAME' ARRIVAL 'DATE'" and the address of All Star Sports
I told the castmember at the front desk as well as soon as I checked in (around 8PM) and gave him the tracking numbers. A couple hours after that a castmember delivered to me the Amazon packages in my room with no cost at all. I wanst there so he left on the bed.
The apple package took more than 24 hours to be delivered.

I plan on having Flower Leis Shipped to the Poly for our arrival day so we can have them for pictures and the Luau that night. Any suggestions on how we should do this?

I plan on having Flower Leis Shipped to the Poly for our arrival day so we can have them for pictures and the Luau that night. Any suggestions on how we should do this?

Everything you need to know is in posts #1 and #2 of this thread.

Can I call the number located under the resort on the first page of this thread to make sure they received the flowers?

No. There are no published numbers that will get you to the actual resort. All calls route to a Central Call Center not on property. Even when you hit the "Front Desk" button on the phone in your resort room routes to the Central Call Center.

We have shipped stuff to our resort probably 15 times and have never NOT gotten what we shipped.

No. There are no published numbers that will get you to the actual resort. All calls route to a Central Call Center not on property. Even when you hit the "Front Desk" button on the phone in your resort room routes to the Central Call Center.

We have shipped stuff to our resort probably 15 times and have never NOT gotten what we shipped.
Thank you. I was just a little worried since these are flower leis and will be delivered that day.

anyone had experience shipping to a resort with a convention centre? I'm wondering how much of a PITA it will be to pick up the package.

At CSR our bellman stopped at the conference center on our way to the room. I ran and grabbed the package and we put in on the cart with all our other luggage. Super easy.

At CSR our bellman stopped at the conference center on our way to the room. I ran and grabbed the package and we put in on the cart with all our other luggage. Super easy.

Did you have to pay the handling charge that was mentioned earlier when you did this? I assume yes, since all the previous info seems to indicate that everyone at CSR has to pick up their own packages, but I just want to be sure.

We are staying at CSR in October (first adult Disney vacation that I am planning myself!) Trying to find ways to cut down on things we have to pack as well as saving on the sky-high prices for things like diapers and snacks/drinks the kids only half-finish and then throw away. These posts are so helpful!! Thanks everyone for the great info!

Did you have to pay the handling charge that was mentioned earlier when you did this? I assume yes, since all the previous info seems to indicate that everyone at CSR has to pick up their own packages, but I just want to be sure.

We are staying at CSR in October (first adult Disney vacation that I am planning myself!) Trying to find ways to cut down on things we have to pack as well as saving on the sky-high prices for things like diapers and snacks/drinks the kids only half-finish and then throw away. These posts are so helpful!! Thanks everyone for the great info!

Yes I had to pay, mine was a "large" box (18"x18"x16" weighing 42 lbs.) and it was $10.00. We shipped a fan, spare shoes, water shoes, sun screen, hangers, snacks, etc. Hope you have fun at CSR. We really liked the resort.

Yes I had to pay, mine was a "large" box (18"x18"x16" weighing 42 lbs.) and it was $10.00. We shipped a fan, spare shoes, water shoes, sun screen, hangers, snacks, etc. Hope you have fun at CSR. We really liked the resort.

Thank you! I have only just started reading up on the resort in the last couple of days. Saw a bunch of posts today that said it's very quiet and fewer kids. I am bringing my two daughters, 8 year old and Tazmanian Devil 2.5 year old. :) I am a little worried we will be ruining the serenity that others apparently typically expect to find at CSR. She just turned 2, so hoping the next 6 months before the trip mellow her out a little more.

Do the resorts also accept packages that have be signed for. Or would these be sent back, as the person addressed isn't the one at the desk?

Where exactly is the conference center? Is it a manned desk? We are flying in late at night now, so I'm going to have to go pick up my items myself the next day.

Do these services deliver to bell services or conference centers? Couldn't figure it out from shipping thread, sorry if I missed it!

Where exactly is the conference center? Is it a manned desk? We are flying in late at night now, so I'm going to have to go pick up my items myself the next day.
Sorry for the delayed response, work has been a zoo. There is a staffed shipping center in the conference center down the first hallway on the right as you enter the convention center from the resort. I did not see any other staffed areas at the convention center, but I only went there to get my package and again to drop one off. There is a hallway just before Pepper Market that leads to the convention center as you are leaving El Centro. The way to the convention center is clearly marked. The shipping center is open various times but during daytime hours. Hope this helps.

Mark in MN

We stayed at POFQ a few weeks ago and I had a prime pantry box with 2 cases of bottled water and a few snacks sent a few days prior to our arrival. To my dismay, it was not waiting for us in our room the night we arrived, but the resort had left a message telling us we had a package to pick up.

We went down to the lobby and requested the package - the cast member rolled it out to us on a utility cart, but would not let us use the cart to transport the extremely large/heavy/awkward box to our room in Building 4. We asked if there was any way to get help and he kind of shrugged and said, you could ask Bell Services but they probably won't be able to help you until tomorrow. We had to carry the box ourselves and ended up unpacking it outside to carry the cases of water individually. It sucked!

So what did I do wrong here?

We stayed at POFQ a few weeks ago and I had a prime pantry box with 2 cases of bottled water and a few snacks sent a few days prior to our arrival. To my dismay, it was not waiting for us in our room the night we arrived, but the resort had left a message telling us we had a package to pick up.

We went down to the lobby and requested the package - the cast member rolled it out to us on a utility cart, but would not let us use the cart to transport the extremely large/heavy/awkward box to our room in Building 4. We asked if there was any way to get help and he kind of shrugged and said, you could ask Bell Services but they probably won't be able to help you until tomorrow. We had to carry the box ourselves and ended up unpacking it outside to carry the cases of water individually. It sucked!

So what did I do wrong here?

Deliveries, other than your checked luggage via Magical Express, will not be made unless you are physically in your room. Bell Services are available 24 x 7 and most definitely would have delivered your boxes to you with a phone call from your room. You didn't even have to go down there. I'm sorry the CM wasn't helpful at all.

Deliveries, other than your checked luggage via Magical Express, will not be made unless you are physically in your room. Bell Services are available 24 x 7 and most definitely would have delivered your boxes to you with a phone call from your room. You didn't even have to go down there. I'm sorry the CM wasn't helpful at all.

Good to know. I'm sure a lot of this was down to the cast member not being helpful. I forgot to say, I did call the number they left in the message regarding the package and asked if it could be delivered. They said no, I had to come get it, so that's why we went down there.

Good to know. I'm sure a lot of this was down to the cast member not being helpful. I forgot to say, I did call the number they left in the message regarding the package and asked if it could be delivered. They said no, I had to come get it, so that's why we went down there.

I just realized I've never paid any attention to the number they left in the voice mail. Once I hear our package has arrived, I've just hung up and hit the Bell Services button on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!