>> Shipping To and From Disney Resorts FAQ (New) <<

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Lynne M, Aug 5, 2015.

1. sponica

sponica DIS Veteran

I know I wasn't charged for a garden grocer delivery or 2 Amazon PrimeNow deliveries at POFQ in May. So it's probably one of those YMMV things.

MrsMama and ArielSRL like this.
  2. Catherine Valadez

Catherine Valadez Earning My Ears

I wish they had this sort of service for the cruises!!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. sarbear205

sarbear205 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the information! It helped a lot when I wanted to ship some snacks from Amazon to my Disney hotel :).

5. Br'er Rabbit is the Best

Br'er Rabbit is the Best Earning My Ears

Do any of the stores at Disney Springs participate in shipping to your WDW resort hotel? And if so, is there a list of which ones?

6. marchingstar

marchingstar DIS Veteran

I have a couple questions about non-food deliveries, especially for any international travelers who have had parcels shipped to disney.

I want to have some t-shirts delivered for our vacation. It sounds like all hotels are charging to receive packages? We’re staying at the Poly, if it matters? The shirts are made in the US, so the cost of shipping + the 5$ package fee at the hotel is still much cheaper than shipping to my home in Canada. I see the details in the first post about the address/parcel information, but i have one more question: how far before my reservation can I order something so the hotel will hold it? We fly in on 15 December—if I order shirts now and they’re mailed soon, will the Poly hold it for a full month?

7. McMonsters

McMonsters Mouseketeer

I have always read that you shouldn't have a package waiting for longer that 7 days from your arrival, a month is a long time for it to get misplaced.

marchingstar likes this.
  8. marchingstar

marchingstar DIS Veteran

that sounds like a good time frame, thanks :) I’ll ask the seller to ship much closer to our arrival date.

9. stitch891

stitch891 Earning My Ears

Decided to try out this service on my most recent trip to the All-Star Music resort. I needed a new phone case, so I ordered one through Amazon a couple days before my arrival. I put the address in the format shown at the start of this thread (name, guest, arrival date, then resort address). The package was in my room the second day of my stay and a $5 package fee was added to my room charges. Simple as can be. I would definitely recommend using this service in the future if needed.

mickeystoontown likes this.