Shipping snacks

sysoph

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to ship food back home? My mother is wanting us to ship snacks to her from WDW. We are cruising after WDW so we won’t be able to bring anything with us.

Thank you!

Do you know if they are able to print the ups or fedex labels? I saw it said prelabeled. Does that mean I would need to set all that up beforehand?

Thank you!

Do you know if they are able to print the ups or fedex labels? I saw it said prelabeled. Does that mean I would need to set all that up beforehand?

Thank you!

Yes, they print the shipping labels.

We’ve shipped items from the resort front desk, directly from the Art stores in the parks and from the welcome center at Disney springs.

You'll have to package it up to ship it and take it to a business center to send it. Disney won't ship food items from the stores.

You'll have to package it up to ship it and take it to a business center to send it. Disney won't ship food items from the stores.

I’ve never been told to package it up myself and go to a business center.

This past August, I took all my purchases from Disney Springs right to the welcome center. They boxed it up and shipped it. This included packages snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter