• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping package to cabin?

I&Q'SMOM

Earning My Ears
Well we've decided to ship the kids bike to our cabin. I haven't called Ft Wilderness yet. Do you think this will be a problem? UPS guarantees arrival by COB the day of our arrival. Also are there any UPS shipping places at WDW to return ship?

We had packages shipped to us at FW during our last trip, as we were there for the x-mas holidays and had gifts that we were waiting for. We had no problem receiving our packages ..... FW staff is great at letting you know that you have packages or mail. We did however, also mail packages from a "Mail Boxes, etc." type of store outside of WDW. It was verrrrry pricey for our small package, so cannot even fathom what it would cost to ship something like bicycles. I have made the suggestion to some friends before that for the same price of shipping their own bikes or renting from FW, they can go down to the local Wal-mart and buy the cheapest bike on the rack (they had some really nice bikes for the money). After they were done using it, they simply "donated" it to some other campers and asked them to do the same when they left ..... kind of the gift that keeps on giving. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter