Shipping from Resort-Too Many Souvenirs

CML's mom

Mouseketeer
If I happen to over do it on souvenirs, does anyone know if I can ship from our resort gift shop? We are staying at All Star Movies.

I just shipped ton of souvenirs from our trip in april staying at French quarter. I brought it all to the gift shop with the receipts proving that all items were purchased at disney stores. It cost me 30 dollars ups ground it was all packed very well with nothing broken or missing. It was worth the cost to get all my stuff home and intact

We have shipped stuff home from our resort and also even from the Haunted Mansion store (Memento Mori). Everything always arrived fine.

Or bring an empty duffel bag in your suitcase and just spend $20-25 and check it on the plane or even bring it thru security and then gate check it for free.

We often bring a small suitcase filled with snacks, wipes etc (diapers when the kids were little) and then it is extra room for souvenirs on the way home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter