Ship to resort?

fab1976

DIS Veteran
Is shipping to the resort a “thing” at Universal? I know disney does it easily but we are starting at Universal this week and I have something from Target that this Canadian can’t get. It says it will arrive by Wednesday and we check in late Thursday. Anyone know? We will be at Portofino Bay.

Is shipping to the resort a “thing” at Universal? I know disney does it easily but we are starting at Universal this week and I have something from Target that this Canadian can’t get. It says it will arrive by Wednesday and we check in late Thursday. Anyone know? We will be at Portofino Bay.

Yes they do.

Your parcel is usually delivered to the hotel business centre.

Thanks for reporting back! We drive and we could stop at a store, but it might be nice to do an Amazon Prime Pantry delivery to the resort and not have to worry about fitting all our luggage and things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter