Shhhh... don't tell the kids! Surprise trip- September 2023 PTR

My son fell and scraped his nose like that when he was five. It took a few days but healed up well!! Hope it heals more before the Florida sunshine.
UGH it was healing decently well up until last night when he picked at the scab- so now the healing process starts all over again 😖 I didn't even think about the Florida sunshine on that beast, thanks for the reminder! We'll have to really lather him up!!

TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!

I have my manicure scheduled for tomorrow, I'll be doing DD4's mani/pedi tomorrow night as well, our grocery order is all scheduled (though I just realized I placed the pickup order for the WRONG Walmart! I guess there are two Walmart Supercenters in Kissimmee & I accidentally picked the one that's further away... go figure), confirmed our stroller delivery, paid the balance in full for our theme park nanny for our Epcot night, and now the only thing that's really got me stressing is the storm working its way toward us from the coast of Africa. I don't think it's been named yet (a quick Google says "95-L could become Tropical Storm Lee by the end of the week") but it sounds imminent - "As of Tuesday at 8 a.m., the system has a 90% chance of tropical cyclone formation over the next two days and a 100% chance over the next seven" but still too early to tell which direction it's going to head, if it's going to make landfall etc. Eeek! This is what we get for traveling during hurricane season! Fingers crossed everything works out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter