SHHH the surprise worked!! Our 7 day trip report

:lmao:This is our second park day! The kids were a little slower getting moving in the morning. We woke up at 7:15 (or at least I did!) showered and breakfast at the hotel. We made good time for the bus, we try to get to HS around opening to get TSM fast passes!
We settled into our day easliy and saw Goofy right away and then on to the Great Movie Ride. I always struggle with Hollywood Studios, hard to catch the rides and the shows, timing is always difficult.
We hit Star Wars, big hit in my family. And then muppets, fun times!
I really enjoyed the One man's Dream this trip, it was closed last time we were down.
I managed to get my older son to try ToT and RnR. He loved both of them, despite crying prior to riding!
While we went on those my DH and little guy did Disney junior. He really enjoyed that show. Love to see him happy but can't say I missed the show.:lmao:
We took a break sometime here during the day and got a milkshake at 50's primetime. I have never eaten here but knew we could get a shake to go. Never again will I do this!! Shakes were good but what a madhouse trying to order them at the bar! People who were sitting at the bar were having a grand ole time and would not move an inch to let someone place an order. Even when I was trying to pay!

My older son REALLY wanted to do the backlot tour. We would not be able to catch the Stunt shows or Beauty and the Beast (to this day I still have not seen it, I always seem to lose the vote here). He still wanted to do Backlot. After using our TSM fastpasses we did the backlot. Needles to say he was disappointed as it was not what he remembered, he remembered the Castrophe canyon and nothing else. I liked backlot but once is enough for me. I thought my youngest would have loved the stunt show. Oh well.
We had ADR for Momma Rosa as a fantasmic package. By the time we got there for dinner we were all tired and hot, ready for a break.
Dinner was very good. After dinner we headed back to ToT so my DH could ride with my son. Apparently the rest of the park did the same before fantasmic because they lines were longest they had been all day.

Fantasmic was.....fantastic as usual. Seeing it through the eyes of a 4 year old was pricless!!
Really impressed the line for the bus was not long at all. Quick ride back and we were all wiped out for the day.

:lmao:Friday Morning and our third day for the parks. When planning the trip out we had planned to be a epcot for the day and MNSSHP at night. As we got closer we discussed having sometime to enjoy the pool. Also letting the boys sleep in a little one morning. We would not see everything but it would be more fun in the end!
Down to breakfast around 9am and over to the pool after. We had a blast, boys were both lost in fantasy world playing a pirate game. They were in the opposite towers pretending they were in a pirate jail, escaping down the slide.
Ok so I had two pictures to insert here, as I was going to them at Photbucket, my work suddenly blocks the site. Bummer!

Anyways, fun times at the pool. About 11:30 we decide we are ready to get a move on to Magic Kingdom.
We caught the train to Fantasyland and explore all the new fun things they had to offer. Was fun, if I had little girls would likely have been even more fun!

We skipped Story time with Belle, my boys don't care about it and the line was long. After Fantasy land we hit a few favs in tomorrow land, including going on Astro Orbiter. We realized we have never been on it, now that we have we will never again! :lmao: Just was not worth the time;)

We are all hot and mildly crabby so we head to Hall of Presidents, air conditioning and guaranteed making the little guy fall asleep for 20 mins!:cool1:

After this we have a ADR at Liberty Tree (my DH FAV!). After dinner we changed the boys into their costumes and got into MNSSHP mode!

Next up MNSSHP time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter