"She's Gotta Put the Biscuits Back in the Can" A May/June 2017 TR *COMPLETE 1/5*

“She’s Gotta Put the Biscuits Back in the Can”
Day 10, Part 2

We quickly made our way down Sunset Blvd. and made it into the theater with plenty of time to find good seats.

IMG_3732
by the2ndstar2theright, on Flickr

IMG_2637

IMG_2638

Please excuse all the heads in these pictures. :rotfl:

IMG_2640

IMG_2641

IMG_2643

IMG_2645

IMG_2647

IMG_2648

IMG_2650

IMG_2651

IMG_2652

IMG_2656

The show was amazing as always. This is definitely a must-do on every trip for me!

It was now time for our TSMM FPs!:cool1:

This time, I was yellow, and Kelsey was green.

IMG_2657

I was best in car this time, too!

As we made our way out of this area of the park, we walked through One Man’s Dream.::MickeyMo

IMG_2658

IMG_2659

IMG_2660

IMG_2661

IMG_2662

IMG_2665

IMG_2666

IMG_2667

One Man’s Dream is one of mine and my mom’s favorite things in all of WDW. I love walking through and seeing/reading about all things Walt!:lovestruc

We made our way to Star Tours next, but we were kind of early for our FP, so we decided to go see Muppet Vision 3D before we got on Star Tours.:darth: :chewy:

I didn’t write down which sequence we got on Star Tours, but I do know that none of us were the rebel spy. :sad:

Our next stop was the Voyage of the Little Mermaid at 2:35.:fish:

IMG_2668

IMG_2669

IMG_2671

IMG_2674

IMG_2676

IMG_2678

IMG_2679

VotLM is a very cute, very condensed version of the Little Mermaid, but it’s another must-do for us!

Then, we were off to Indiana Jones, hoping to make the 3:15 show. It had been years since I had seen this, so I was pretty excited. We got in line and found that there were misting fans hung sporadically throughout the line. These were nice at first, because it had been very very hot that day, but then…it started raining. And they didn’t turn the misting fans off. We ended up pulling out our ponchos to avoid getting completely soaked.

Eventually we made it into the amphitheater, only to discover that it was full. There were no seats anywhere, so we ended up standing behind the back row of bleachers. It ended up being just fine, and we could actually see really well.:thumbsup2

IMG_2680

IMG_2681

IMG_2682

IMG_2684

IMG_2686

I really enjoyed this show! I was surprised that I actually remembered bits and pieces from seeing the show years ago, and it was really cool to see some of the stunts that were based off of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Up Next: Tower of Terror…maybe?:scared1:

Sounds like a lovely Christmas! :)

I'm glad you got to see HEA! It really is a great show!

What a great morning/afternoon at DHS! That's crazy that you had to stand for the Indiana Jones show!

I'm glad you got to see HEA! It really is a great show!

Disney certainly outdid themselves with this one! :D

What a great morning/afternoon at DHS! That's crazy that you had to stand for the Indiana Jones show!

It actually ended up being for the best. We were standing fairly close to the middle, so I imagine we could probably see better than some of the people who were sitting!

“She’s Gotta Put the Biscuits Back in the Can”
Day 10, Part 3

After Indiana Jones, we were headed for Tower of Terror. A little backstory here: the last time Kelsey went to WDW was in June 2012, and our entire family (at that time a group of 13) all went together. Now Kelsey rode ToT and loved it. Somehow, she managed to get me to promise her that when we came for our graduation trip (yes, we knew at that point that we were coming to Disney) I would ride ToT with her. Fast forward 5 years, and here we are, walking down Sunset Boulevard toward ToT. We decided a quick bathroom stop was probably a good idea, so we made what should have been a quick detour. Except…well…let’s just say I had a panic attack while in said bathroom and decided there was no way on planet Earth I was getting on that ride. Kelsey understood, and off they went. I parked myself along a wall just outside the ride entrance.

They had been gone about 10 or 15 minutes and my hands were still shaking, so I knew I had made the right choice in not riding (even if I’m still a little upset with myself about it now).

After a little while I received this picture in a text:

IMG_3727

And then there’s this little beauty.

STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_20170605_402846740021

Wait. Let’s get a little closer.

STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_20170605_402846740026

Why, yes. Kelsey is laughing quite hysterically and Mom and Andrea’s screams of absolute terror (no pun intended ;) ).

When they got off of the ride, Kelsey said, “That wasn’t even scary!” Mom and Andrea disagreed. :laughing:

Kelsey bought this t-shirt in the gift shop:

image_c0753a08.jpeg

There is a coffee cart just outside the ToT exit/gift shop, and it was next on our list. I got an iced vanilla latte; Mom got a frozen Shakin’ Jamaican; Kelsey got an iced mocha latte; and Andrea got a Kahlua-tini.

I’ll be honest: I’m really not sure which drink was which. :rotfl::thumbsup2

IMG_3436

I think this is the Shakin’ Jamaican.

IMG_3437

IMG_3438

After trying Mom’s drink, Andrea went back and got a Shakin’ Jamaican with an extra shot of Kahlua.

We took our coffee to go and wandered through some shops while we drank them. We eventually stopped at the bakery.

Mom and Andrea shared a carrot cake cookie sandwich.

IMG_2688

I got a cookies and cream whoopee pie.

IMG_2687

Kelsey got a giant chocolate chip Mickey cookie.
Large-Chocolate-Chip-Mickey-Cookie_The-Confectionary_16-01.jpg

Our next stop was the 5:30pm showing of the Frozen Sing Along. Mom and I had seen this before and knew how funny the royal historians are, so we were excited to share it with Andrea and Kelsey.

IMG_2689

IMG_2691

IMG_2692

IMG_2693

IMG_2696

IMG_2697

IMG_2699

Honestly, I think Kelsey and I probably had more fun than most of the 5 year olds in there. :laughing:

At this point, Mom wanted a snack, so we wandered over to the ABC Commissary. She went inside to get some French fries, while Andrea, Kelsey, and I found a table outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9753MisnFO0&index=87&list=PLQh9ba40hG6Zhf7dmm-A5AAS65gdkKfWC

After Mom ate her fries, Kelsey and Andrea headed off to use their RnRC FPs…

IMG_3703

STUDIO_ROCKNRCOASTERRIDE_20170605_402847001666 by the2ndstar2theright, on Flickr

…while Mom and I went to use our TSMM FPs. :thumbsup2

This time, I was green, and Mom was yellow. I got best in car for the THIRD time!:cool1:

IMG_2702

IMG_2703

We made our way back to the ToT Coffee Cart to meet up with Andrea and Kelsey.

IMG_2706

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQb0WQURkk&list=PLQh9ba40hG6Zhf7dmm-A5AAS65gdkKfWC&index=88

At some point, Mom and I remembered that we needed to take a picture in our shirts that her sweet bestie pal made for us. J

Kelsey just snapped a bunch of pictures as we tried to get our act together.

IMG_3458

IMG_3478

We wandered around looking for something to eat, but we didn’t find anything that sounded good to any of us. We also were able to book our fourth FP and got one for Fantasmic.
A little bit before the show, Kelsey and I decided to get a frozen lemonade slushy (I know you’re totally shocked by this choice ;) ).

IMG_3585

IMG_3594

Then, we were off to Fantasmic!

"She's Gotta Put the Biscuits Back in the Can"
Day 10, Part 4

By the time we got into the amphitheater, the FP section was full. Fortunately, we still managed to grab pretty decent seats.

IMG_2710

IMG_2711

IMG_2712

IMG_2715

IMG_2716

IMG_2717

IMG_2718

IMG_2719

IMG_2720

IMG_2723

IMG_2725

IMG_2726

IMG_2727

IMG_2729

IMG_2731

IMG_2732

IMG_2735

IMG_2738

IMG_2740

I LOVE Fantasmic! I may even have an unhealthy obsession with it.

When the show was over, we decided to stay put for a minute to try and let the crowds thin out. During the show, Andrea had apparently taken her shoes off. Her feet then proceeded to swell rather significantly, so when she went to put her shoes back on so we could leave, Mom said, “She’s gotta put the biscuits back in the can!”

We took a back way out of the theater that put us at the front of the park. The back way: if you’re looking at the water, go all the way to the right and go up that set of stairs. There’s another walkway on that side that takes you closer to the front of the park (and there’s not nearly as many people trying to go that way).

It was around 9:50pm when we got to our bus stop. When we got back to Pop, we stopped at the food court to get something to eat. Kelsey and I, and Mom and Andrea, each split a pulled BBQ pork sandwich and fries. Then, we headed back up to the room to shower and get ready for bed.

This was our Fitbit report at the end of the day.

fullsizeoutput_b87

Up Next: A Day in the Water

27560292969_bf7643ebfd.jpg
I love it. Sorry that you didn't give it a try. There is always another trip to try again! I haven't ridden this yet, as my DD is scared of heights.

We made our way back to the ToT Coffee Cart to meet up with Andrea and Kelsey.

Great Pic!

I LOVE Fantasmic! I may even have an unhealthy obsession with it.

During the show, Andrea had apparently taken her shoes off. Her feet then proceeded to swell rather significantly, so when she went to put her shoes back on so we could leave, Mom said, “She’s gotta put the biscuits back in the can!”
Oh poor Andrea... That must not have been are very comfortable walk to the bus.

I love it. Sorry that you didn't give it a try. There is always another trip to try again! I haven't ridden this yet, as my DD is scared of heights.

I'm hoping I can get over my fear someday and ride it, just so I can say that I have. It is one of the few rides that I have never ridden at WDW.

Great Pic!

Thank you! :)

Oh poor Andrea... That must not have been are very comfortable walk to the bus.

Definitely not! We all had swollen feet with all the walking we'd been doing, but she definitely had the worst of it.

"The One with Too Much Water"
Day 11

This morning we woke up around 8:15am. It was a fairly slow morning until we heard, “We need to have a meeting.”

Uh oh…:confused:

The weather forecast was looking rather iffy, and our plan for the day had been to visit the water parks. After talking it out, we decided to risk it and go to the water parks anyway. Since Andrea and Kelsey had never been to Typhoon Lagoon, that was our first stop.

We all got ready and headed to the main building. We stopped at the desk to pay the balance on our rooms and buy our water park tickets. It was around 10:20 when we got in our car. We had decided to drive to the water parks since they share busses with other parks.

We made it to the park, stashed our stuff in a locker, and stopped for some quick pictures.

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_TLROVER_20170606_402847315201

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_TLROVER_20170606_402847170631

Our first stop was the new family raft ride, Miss Adventure Falls. This was SO much fun! We ended up getting off and getting right back on like 4 or 5 times.:boat:

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_MISSADVENTUREFALLS_20170606_402635206506

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_MISSADVENTUREFALLS_20170606_402635206504

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_MISSADVENTUREFALLS_20170606_402635183096

We also did the Crush ‘n’ Gusher slides, which are kind of like a water coaster. These are super fun, too!

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CRNGUSHL_20170606_402847315237

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CRNGUSHL_20170606_402847293565

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CRNGUSHL_20170606_402635353657

WDWRESORTSANDMORE_CRNGUSHL_20170606_402635353656

We also spent some time in the lazy river and the wave pool before stopping for a lunch break.

We ate lunch at Low Tide Lou’s.

lowtide-lous-typhoon-lagoon-2.jpg

Kelsey and Andrea split the laguna nachos, and Mom and I split a chicken wrap. We didn’t have our phones with us—sorry about the lack of food pics!

After we ate, we decided we were ready to head over to Blizzard Beach. We made our way back to our locker, got our stuff, and…it started storming. Thunder, lightning, the whole shebang.

We drove over to Blizzard Beach anyway, hoping it would be like most Florida storms and blow over quickly.

No such luck.:sad2: We sat in the parking lot for a while and even called BB’s office. After hearing that the odds of them reopening today were pretty slim, we drove back to Pop. It was around 2:30 when we got back to the room. We spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and napping.

Around 5 or so, Mom, Andrea, and I decided to head over to Disney Springs to get something to eat. Kelsey said she would rather stay in the room and sleep, so we told her we would bring her something back.

We were on a DS bus by 5:25, and we went straight to Earl of Sandwich once we got there.

I got an All American.

IMG_2744

Mom got a Holiday Turkey.

IMG_3518

Andrea got an Original 1762.

IMG_3517

Everything was delicious! I’m not a huge sandwich person, but these were really good.

After we ate, we wandered through the Christmas store, Creative Memories, and World of Disney. I had planned to buy a sweatshirt that I had seen in WoD earlier in the trip, but I couldn’t find it anywhere in the store. :sad:

Then we were off to Ghirardelli!:cool1:

Mom and I split a Crissy Fields cookie bits sundae…

IMG_2745

…and Andrea got a sea salt caramel quake shake. Everything was delicious, as always!

We walked back over to EoS, so Andrea could get an Italian club for Kelsey before we went back to the bus stop. We got back to the room a little before 9 and laid around for a while before heading to bed.

Up Next: Our last park day :sad:

Glad that you got to at least do one waterpark before the storms. How busy was it for you guys? We haven't gone to either one yet. One day! But sounded like a nice semi-relaxing day!

Glad that you got to at least do one waterpark before the storms. How busy was it for you guys? We haven't gone to either one yet. One day! But sounded like a nice semi-relaxing day!

The crowds weren't bad at all! I think the threat of rain scared a lot of people away. We rode Miss Adventure Falls 5 times in a row and really didn't wait at all until the last time. If you get a chance to go, I highly recommend it! Typhoon Lagoon is great if you have kids who are still kind of easing into water slides; Blizzard Beach definitely seems to be geared more towards adults and older kids. I love both, though!

HIII okay jumping back on!!!

Your pictures with the security guard at MK... amazing. All of the pics in front of the castle that morning... AMAZING. Ariel was less than amazing but WOW that Aurora was so pretty. And your FOF pics were great!!! I didn't even know there was a Space Mountain photobooth but those pics were also adorable.

Your Christmas update was too sweet... I love hearing about other people's traditions and you have such a nice Christmas Eve tradition! Church, pizza, Christmas movie... I love that. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break!!!

I was hoping the third track on TSMM would help with wait times!

Your mom and andrea made the right choice with that carrot cake cookie. Favorite snack in WDW, hands down.

I FREEEEAKING LOVE THAT PHOTO OF YOUR MOTHER FLIPPING HER HAIR AS YOU TWO GET READY TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOUR SHIRTS. Most amazing part of this TR so far, hands down.

I love Fantasmic but I've only seen it once because it never fits in our family's touring plans! Also, tee-hee, this was "the title update." I love updates that reveal why the title of the TR is the way it is.

It looks like you guys had a really fun and productive time at Typhoon Lagoon! Sorry you couldn't do Blizzard Beach :(

It also looks like you had a great dinner at Earl of Sandwich and dessert at Ghiradelli!

I hope you find your sweatshirt by the end of the TR!!!!

Okay, now I'm all caught up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO

HIII okay jumping back on!!!

200-14.gif

Your pictures with the security guard at MK... amazing. All of the pics in front of the castle that morning... AMAZING. Ariel was less than amazing but WOW that Aurora was so pretty. And your FOF pics were great!!! I didn't even know there was a Space Mountain photobooth but those pics were also adorable.

Thank you and thank you! Aurora was fabulous! That Space Mountain photo booth is one of my favorite things, so thanks.:D

Your Christmas update was too sweet... I love hearing about other people's traditions and you have such a nice Christmas Eve tradition! Church, pizza, Christmas movie... I love that. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break!!!

Thanks, you too! The "pizza on Christmas Eve" tradition came about more for my mom's sanity than anything. She always spends a lot of time cooking on Christmas Day, so we order pizza on Christmas Eve to make her life a little easier!

I was hoping the third track on TSMM would help with wait times!

I was honestly surprised by how much it helped! Even with as high as the crowd levels were, it made a big difference.

Your mom and andrea made the right choice with that carrot cake cookie. Favorite snack in WDW, hands down.

They really enjoyed it!

I FREEEEAKING LOVE THAT PHOTO OF YOUR MOTHER FLIPPING HER HAIR AS YOU TWO GET READY TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOUR SHIRTS. Most amazing part of this TR so far, hands down.

HAHAHAHA:rotfl: You can thank my cousin for that one!

I love Fantasmic but I've only seen it once because it never fits in our family's touring plans! Also, tee-hee, this was "the title update." I love updates that reveal why the title of the TR is the way it is.

Ugh Fantasmic is just...all the feels. I love it so much. I keep a list of a the funny things that people say throughout the trip in order to have the perfect TR title. This trip's list included things like, "If you're gonna die of fright, you might as well be doing something fun.", "Oh my gosh my butt is burning!", and "I thought that sign said tampon but it actually said Tampa.":rotfl:

It looks like you guys had a really fun and productive time at Typhoon Lagoon! Sorry you couldn't do Blizzard Beach :(

We had a lot of fun! We were bummed to miss BB, but Miss Adventure Falls honestly made it ok that we did.

It also looks like you had a great dinner at Earl of Sandwich and dessert at Ghiradelli!

SO. MANY. YUMMIES.:lovestruc

I hope you find your sweatshirt by the end of the TR!!!!

Now, if I told you, that would spoil the story!:laughing:

Okay, now I'm all caught up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO
party:

A quick update before I get into this installment: My mom was reading my TR, and she told me that when we were at Fantasmic, she had told Andrea that her feet looked "like a busted can of biscuits" before she ever took her shoes off, and that this was the whole reason that she said "She's gotta put the biscuits back in the can!" I apparently did not hear this, but it certainly adds to the story.:rotfl:

The Day of the Drowned Rats
Day 12

My writing music, in case anyone wanted to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPO3S649TNs&list=PLQh9ba40hG6bbxyRW3pqmM6pbCvuzFQRV&index=1

Long before any of us were ready for it, our last park day was upon us.:sad: Neither Kelsey nor I slept all that well and were both awake before 6am. Somehow, though, we still managed to be late.:confused3

It was around 8:15 when we got to the bus stop. Thankfully, when we got to MK, the bag check did not take very long at all. We stopped for some pictures in front of the train station.

MK_ENTR_20170607_402842530549

MK_ENTR_20170607_8052723706

MK_ENTR_20170607_402842587626

MK_ENTR_20170607_402842818568

There’s a fun story behind these shirts. During the planning process, we had seen them on Etsy but never actually ordered them. Mom and I had made goody bags for Andrea and Kelsey that we gave to them the week before our trip. The day that we left, Andrea and Kelsey surprised us with goody bags of their own that had these shirts in them!:grouphug:

Once inside the park, we headed straight for BTMRR and walked right on. When our train pulled back in at the end of the ride, it was a complete ghost town.:hmghost: The next train wasn’t even full! So, we hopped off and got right back on. Our second ride was deserted. We were a few rows back from the front, but there was no one in front of us or behind us. It was so weird!

We hurried on over to Splash to take advantage of the 10-minute standby line.:woohoo:

MK_SPLASH_20170607_8052750553 by the2ndstar2theright, on Flickr

Before we got on, Mom and Andrea put on their ponchos, and Kelsey and I made fun of them for it. Well…this is what Kelsey and I looked like after our ride.:rotfl2:

IMG_2747

And with the weather that came later, we never really dried off!

Our next stop was Haunted Mansion.:hmghost: The standby was posted at 15 minutes, and, according to my notes, it was 10:25am when we got on the ride.

After visiting with the happy haunts, we moseyed on over to Gaston’s Tavern for a snack. I have to apologize: I did not do a very good job taking pictures today, so I don’t have any food pics of said snacks. L I do know that I got a LeFou’s Brew, Andrea and Mom split a cinnamon roll, and Kelsey got a ham and cheese stuffed pretzel. Everyone enjoyed their snacks—the LeFou’s Brew is SO incredibly sweet! It was good, but I definitely couldn’t finish it.

As we made our way to the door, we realized that the Tavern had become increasingly crowded while we were inside (not that it was empty when we got there). When we opened the door and saw the torrential downpour outside, we understood why. But, we pulled out our ponchos and rain jackets and went on our way.

Our next stop was Under the Sea, which had a 25 minute posted wait time. We probably waited about that long, but we were out of the rain for the most part, so we didn’t really care too much. From there, we moved on to Mickey’s Philharmagic.:mickeyjum The wait time was posted at 30 minutes, and I think this was the only time in my life that I have ever actually waited for this. The rain wasn’t letting up, so everyone was just trying to get inside. I don’t think we actually waited 30 minutes but the fact that we waited at all was very strange.

When we came out of the show, it was still raining…
HARD. We had an ADR to get to, so we made our way toward the front, walking through the Emporium to try to get out of the rain. It was about 1:25pm when we got to the resort monorail station. We got on a blue monorail and were off to the Poly!

I checked my email while we were on the monorail, and our 7DMT FP had rolled over to a recovery FP since the rain had shut the ride down. We were hoping the rain would let up eventually so that we could ride later on.

We had a 2:00 ADR at Kona Café. I don’t think we waited very long at all after we checked in, despite the fact that we were a little early.

Mom and I decided to split an order of sticky wings, and Andrea got an order of her own.

IMG_3520

Kelsey got an open-faced turkey sandwich.

IMG_3623

Then, Mom and I each got our own Kilauea torte, and Andrea and Kelsey split one.

Kilauea-Torte-500x333.jpg

Everyone really enjoyed the food, but, unfortunately, the service wasn’t as good as it has been in the past. I saw a lot of the same people running around, though, so I think they may have been short-staffed. The food was absolutely delicious, though, and I am now craving a Kilauea torte.:thumbsup2

Up Next: Less Rain and One Last FP+

I'm sorry you didn't make it on ToT! But it sounds like you made the right choice for yourself!

I'm with you, I love Fantasmic so much!

Poor Andrea, her feet must have been suffering! It made for a funny story though!!

Your water park morning sounds fun! I'm sorry it had to be cut short!

Cute PP pics at MK, the shirts are adorable!

Glad you guys got on some rides with short waits before the rain hit!

I've been terrible at keeping up with commenting but I've been reading!

I'm not a water park person but your day Typhoon Lagoon looks like fun! What a bummer your day got cut short by the rain though.

I got an All American.

This is my all time favorite sandwich! I HAVE to get it every trip.

Mom and I split a Crissy Fields cookie bits sundae…

I always just get a caramel sundae here but this looks worth branching out for.

Oh yay a December trip

:rainbow:

I forgot all about these on my trip. I really wanted to try one.

They really enjoyed it! Mom said there was no way she could have eaten one by herself, though--too sweet!

Yes I'll take one please

This was sooooo yummy!

Poor Andrea, her feet must have been suffering! It made for a funny story though!!

She was very thankful for that back pathway that night and regretted making fun of me bringing a "foot ice bucket":laughing:

Your water park morning sounds fun! I'm sorry it had to be cut short!

It was fun! We were bummed that we missed BB, but we didn't regret going to TL first. Miss Adventure Falls was SO fun!

Cute PP pics at MK, the shirts are adorable!

Thank you!

Glad you guys got on some rides with short waits before the rain hit!

The waits were oddly short. I guess maybe other people checked the weather forecast??

I'm not a water park person but your day Typhoon Lagoon looks like fun! What a bummer your day got cut short by the rain though.

The slides at Typhoon Lagoon are generally tamer than the ones at BB, minus the Crush 'n' Gusher. If you ever want to try a water park, it's a good one to start with!

This is my all time favorite sandwich! I HAVE to get it every trip.

OMG it was so good!

I always just get a caramel sundae here but this looks worth branching out for.

This was delicious! Not as good as the one at Toothsome, but a decent second.

I love the train station pics!!!

BTMRR is the BEST early in the morning. You guys made an EXCELLENT choice.

You guys had such a productive morning at MK. BTMRR twice, Splash, Mansion, Gaston's Tavern SNACK BREAK, Under the Sea, then Philharmagic all before 1:30? Goals.

KONA! Those wings :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I love the train station pics!!!

Thank you! They ended up being some of my favorites from the trip! :D

BTMRR is the BEST early in the morning. You guys made an EXCELLENT choice.

The last time we all went together (in 2012), Kelsey, Mom and I went by ourselves to MK rope drop (because nobody else would get up:laughing:). We rode BTMRR 5 times in a row with absolutely no wait! I think that's the most we've ever ridden it at once, but we can usually get 2 or 3 in.

You guys had such a productive morning at MK. BTMRR twice, Splash, Mansion, Gaston's Tavern SNACK BREAK, Under the Sea, then Philharmagic all before 1:30? Goals.

200-11.gif

KONA! Those wings :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We used to get the wings as an appetizer and still get an entree. Now I know that I'm only there for the wings and the dessert!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!