She's Going Back to Back: A September 2019 and February 2020 PTR

Hope your trip is going well! Was it difficult to get the pass for Rise of the Resistance? We'll be there late March and hoping we can ride it. I'll be watching for your TR!

I'm glad that Marshall was able to go on the ride. :)
So was he! It was intense for him as it was all so real, but he enjoyed it.

Hope your trip is going well! Was it difficult to get the pass for Rise of the Resistance? We'll be there late March and hoping we can ride it. I'll be watching for your TR!
It is great. We’ll have lots to write about in the trip report.
Getting a Rise of the Resistance boarding group required being in the park before it opened at 8, then going on the app and putting our group together. Then it randomly assigns everyone in the first round of people a boarding group. Ours was 79, which was fairy high. We killed time with other rides and visiting Skyliner resorts and then went back. It wound up that we were able to get on the ride starting at 3:44. We’re glad it stayed running and they made it to our group.

So the way they do the filet add on as an entree is they charge an extra $10 for the salad and noodles. So, the filet comes out to $39 where the regular steak is $34. Worth every penny to me. I got to try both, and the Wagyu, and the Filet is my favorite.

So the way they do the filet add on as an entree is they charge an extra $10 for the salad and noodles. So, the filet comes out to $39 where the regular steak is $34. Worth every penny to me. I got to try both, and the Wagyu, and the Filet is my favorite.

Thanks for the update! I will be there in just over 3 weeks! Arriving 3 weeks from today and eating there 3 weeks from Monday! That looked so yummy!!!!

Thanks for the update! I will be there in just over 3 weeks! Arriving 3 weeks from today and eating there 3 weeks from Monday! That looked so yummy!!!!
Congratulations. Hopefully those three weeks will fly by and you will be enjoying it very soon.
It was very yummy but for me we have another great steak option in town as Topolino’s Terrace was definitely a contender as well.

4BF32E22-7EAC-47C0-99C7-7B40B0684EA3.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter