Sheraton World Resort & spa and Holiday Inn International....Opinions? Nice??

Dazzler

Earning My Ears
I would love to stay at the RPR...but really can't afford to this time.
Please can anyone tell me how they found either of these hotels on their last visit. We think we will stay in one of these........not sure which one? Thanks for any help you can give me.

I got the Holiday Inn on International Dr. thru Priceline back in 2000. I only paid $30/night. It was ok, maybe a little nicer than your standard HI, but not great, it would depend on how much you are paying. Can't comment on the other hotel.

You might want to try Priceline, though. I think the HI is considered a 2 star, I would bid for a higher star level. You can get some good deals through them. Check out...

www.biddingfortravel.com

And see what others have gotten in Orlando with Priceline.

Dazzler,
I can't help you with either of these 2 hotels personally, but you might want to research reviews of them on www.tripadvisor.com. I did a search there out of curiosity for the Sheraton World Resort & saw a lot of negative reviews. Of course, you have to consider that people have varying degrees of what they find acceptable, but IMHO I think you could probably find other accomodations in the area which may not be such a risk. We have 3 nights at the Royal Pacific in June, but needed an off-site hotel for our other 4 nights. We used www.biddingfortravel.com as Mercy mentioned & researched how to get the best rates on Priceline. We got the Sheraton Studio City on I-Drive for 6/9-6/13 for $42/nt. Pretty good rate, lowest I could find at that hotel when we bid was $109/nt. The reviews of this hotel on tripadvisor seem to be good & I'm hoping our stay won't be any different. Wishing you good luck finding a great rate & a wonderful hotel. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter