Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas- discount anyone??

If you know someone with RCI membership, you can easily get week in 2br at vistana for 700 or so. I’ve got two weeks coming up that I paid about $650 per week.

If you know someone with RCI membership, you can easily get week in 2br at vistana for 700 or so. I’ve got two weeks coming up that I paid about $650 per week.
Possibly, but be careful.

Renting RCI reservations is against RCI rules. The renter can get kicked out of RCI, and you can be left with no where to stay if the resort finds out. RCI members can "gift" their weeks to family and friends through a guest certificate; but they cannot charge for reservation.

I had to check for myself, since that's not the "normal" Marriott way. Sure enough you're right. My guess is that its not so much a Marriott directive as it is one from Vistana Signature Experiences who owns the property. From a quick read it appears that they own these and fall under the Marriott marketing. Either way its a deal breaker for me.

I will say that it's pretty clear that Marriott is trying to get more money out of the properties, I'm not a fan of the rates I'm finding at Swan/Dolphin. Either it pays off for them or we start seeing the deals return once we know the real impact of Galaxy's Edge.
To be clear, VSE was purchased by Marriott last year. Same company.

I am staying at a 2br at the Vistana the night before we check into our WDW resort. I have a Marrriot Visa and the nightly rate was $216. We are stopping at a couple of places in the way down to having a washer and dryer in the room will allow me to catch up on all of the laundry before we check into our WDW resort the next day.

Hi just an update to this thread, I was on the Marriott website looking at March 2020 and it seems that you do not have to prepay your stay at the SVV any more.

Hmm thinking about the vistana hotel. The kitchen is a big deal for us. May have to combine it with an on site night or two ton60+ fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!