Sheraton Safari LBV vs Double Tree Club LBV

MK Familystone

DIS Veteran
Planning to stay at Sheraton Safari Hotel or Double Tree CLub Hotel , not the Double Tree Suites. Having a hard time finding trip reveiws for either on this website. Please help me out if you can .
T>E>A>M PATS!!! PATS!!! PATS!!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

We stay at the Doubletree Club all the time, what would you like to know?? It's clean, colorful, inexpensive, close to Disney, has an Au Bon Pain in it, has a lounge, business center, arcade, pool. Kids call it the Pineapple hotel!
Anything else feel free to ask! :)
BTW, Also big PATS fans! :)

How was the shuttle to The Disney parks?
Did you stay in a Kid Club Suite at the Double Tree Club?
Any Suggestion as to the best floor?
Is the Pool basic?
Continental breakfast, meal plan pacakge, or kids eat free?
Any hidden fees?

My Folks are in N Fort Myers, showed us the City of Palms Park, The Mold they should use for the new Fenway Park in Boston.

T>E>A>M PATS :D PATS :D PATS :D

Originally posted by MK Familystone

My Folks are in N Fort Myers, showed us the City of Palms Park, The Mold they should use for the new Fenway Park in Boston.

Hey that would be nice! we're from Boston! :) City of Palms is a beautiful ball park!

Okay about Doubletree club, I never use a shuttle,we like having our own car. No meal plan that I know of, the Au Bon pain is right in the lobby. No hidden fees, the pool is basic but large with a hot tub. We have had kids suites many times but we are upgraded to them for free because we are Hilton Honors gold club members. They have a king bed, then an enclosed alcove with bunk beds & a single twin, it's own TV,but do not have a closed door! So really unless your kids are very young you really don't have your privacy if you know what I mean! LOL They also have a microwave, coffee maker & fridge. We like it there but have never stayed more then two nights at a time. I usually book it a night or two before staying at an on site Disney or Universal hotel to save money.
Oh & I don't really think it matter what floor you're on.

If you are looking for a master bedroom with a door and a Kidsuite then you may want to check out Holiday Inn Family Suite it's in Lake Buena Vista and it is only 1 mile from the east Epcot gate to WDW. They have a Shuttle but you need to prearrange the day before. WE rented a car. Then you are free to eat atless expensive Restaurant out on International Drive and you can go discount shopping for Disney stuff at Belz Outlets.

here is a link to HIFS just click on it!!
http://www.hifamilysuites.com/index.html?

We just stayed at the Sheraton Safari last weekend for the second time. We stayed in one of the "deluxe" non-suite rooms, and it was very nice. We stayed in a suite once, and it was spacious, but not as clean and fresh. The restaurant at the hotel was very good, and there are also a lot of other eating choices within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter