She tends to say whatever comes into her circuits. - Marathon Weekend 2020 Dining Report with Bonus Trip - 2/12 California Grill

The Plaza

Another 3AM wake up alarm for my husband to run the 10K. I intended to go back to sleep but when my husband can’t find his armband, I had to move out of bed and help him look for it. Turns out, it was in the truck most likely so I had to get real clothes on and go to the truck with him so he didn’t have to carry the keys for his race. That woke me up so I played on my phone and laptop until about 5:45AM when I headed downstairs to the Boardwalk.

I had told a few people I would be there with some Jello-O Shots so I headed down and hung out in front of Abracadabar. Some people I had to jump out in front of to hand them the shots or others found me. My husband was very happy to have his! I made a couple people smile and some people shook their heads. Those people aren’t my type of people obviously and I stayed until the balloon ladies came and the sweeper crews came behind them. My husband was already back in the room at this point and relaxing post race.

Around 9AM, we headed to the bus stop to head to Magic Kingdom. Bus luck wasn’t on our side as we had to wait a bit but we made it to the Magic Kingdom around 9:45. Our space mountain FP had turned into an anytime FP+ as it was down so we headed to Buzz Lightyear which had around a 45 minute wait so good use of an anytime FP+!

la3YNnC.png

Afterwards, it was time for our brunch at The Plaza. We knew eating around 10:30AM would be perfect to hold us over until dinner. It didn’t take long to get checked in and seated.

As you can only get alcohol at Magic Kingdom at a sit down restaurant, we indulged some wonderful sparkling cocktails! My husband enjoyed his peach bellini and I enjoyed my mimosa!

CRVrzz9.png

The Plaza Mimosa - Domaine Ste. Michelle Sparkling Wine blended with Tropical Fruit Juices
Canella Bellini Sparkling Peach Cocktail

My husband had the classic breakfast platter as it was a great post race meal and filling. What’s not to love about fluffy scrambled eggs, waffles, bacon and potatoes?

a789XRz.png

All-American Classic Breakfast Platter - Two Mickey Waffles, Scrambled Egss, Breakfast Potatoes, Sausage, Bacon and a Buttermilk Biscuit

I really wanted the banana pastry mickey waffles and I really wanted a buttermilk biscuit but I also knew that 3 waffles would be too much with the biscuits. Luckily, no one cared when I ordered the kid’s portion and the side of buttermilk biscuits.

ZCPWtSz.png

Kid’s Mickey Waffles - two Mickey Waffles w/ Powdered Sugar and Mickey SPrinkles on a spread of tasty Banana Pastry served with Bacon

bIOSriR.png

Side of Buttermilk Biscuit

Afterwards, we did a handful of rides by 12:45pm, we were over the crowds and my husband was tired. We left to return to the Boardwalk. I visited the happy hour for the runDisney board people for a little bit before heading back to the room to get ready for our early dinner! I made sure not to drink too much as I wanted to make sure I really got to enjoy our dinner.

faKEJQF.png

Little Mermaid That Busy!

acEvRPq.png

Vlosfdq.jpg

wCzpUrO.png

Bird Leaving Happy Hour

Looks yummy. I have yet to try The Plaza...ikr...I think we made ADR for May 🍽

Hurrah!! I love your reports! :D Laughing about Gantu's wake-up call for you. My dog does the same thing cleaning his "something else." :oops: Ugh on the handicapped room when a tub is a necessity. And double ugh on the room not available until after 5. I still haven't tried Enzo's but would like to - both of your dishes look great. I cannot believe your husband ran a race and you still got to DHS in time to get a boarding group! That is impressive!!! Wine Bar George is definitely one of my favorite spots these days. I've had that champagne flight -- so good! Love that you made jello shots -- that's so awesome! I'm going to give the Star Wars 10K a try in April and really need to get to training. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

I had told a few people I would be there with some Jello-O Shots so I headed down and hung out in front of Abracadabar. Some people I had to jump out in front of to hand them the shots or others found me. My husband was very happy to have his! I made a couple people smile and some people shook their heads. Those people aren’t my type of people obviously and I stayed until the balloon ladies came and the sweeper crews came behind them. My husband was already back in the room at this point and relaxing post race.

HAHA I love this! Amazing!

As you can only get alcohol at Magic Kingdom at a sit down restaurant, we indulged some wonderful sparkling cocktails! My husband enjoyed his peach bellini and I enjoyed my mimosa!

But isnt it so nice you can get alcohol in the MK now? I am fine with it only in restaurants, but at least its something!

Looks yummy. I have yet to try The Plaza...ikr...I think we made ADR for May 🍽

Hopefully you get to try it in May! I haven't tried it for lunch or dinner. Maybe one of these days! The brunch makes us happy though.

Hurrah!! I love your reports! :D Laughing about Gantu's wake-up call for you. My dog does the same thing cleaning his "something else." :oops: Ugh on the handicapped room when a tub is a necessity. And double ugh on the room not available until after 5. I still haven't tried Enzo's but would like to - both of your dishes look great. I cannot believe your husband ran a race and you still got to DHS in time to get a boarding group! That is impressive!!! Wine Bar George is definitely one of my favorite spots these days. I've had that champagne flight -- so good! Love that you made jello shots -- that's so awesome! I'm going to give the Star Wars 10K a try in April and really need to get to training. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Yes, the morning cleaning! They always want to be clean don't they?

I am so hapyp my husband was in corral A and agreed to race it so we had a chance. I knew it was a risky chance to make it work but the timing worked out so well!

Yay for giving Star Wars a try! We're there (provided no major life changes that may happen) We're at Animal Kingdom for that trip.

HAHA I love this! Amazing!
And its not the last of the jello shots this trip...

But isnt it so nice you can get alcohol in the MK now? I am fine with it only in restaurants, but at least its something!

It is so nice! I just like being able to have a glass at a meal when on vacation! Then again I'm combating Dry January with Wet January so well, I like my alcohol.

Takumi-Tei

A little after 4:30pm, we headed out to EPCOT as my husband would get to experience Takumi-Tei for the first time. I had gotten to visit over Thanksgiving with my mother and loved my meal there. This place has easily and well deserving earned our favorite signature dining spot in Walt Disney World.

They are very attentive here which was slightly unfortunate for my husband whose allergies were not happy and he really needed to blow his nose but couldn’t really get a chance from the time we checked in until 10 minutes later between the introduction of the elements, our table, our greeting from our server, water pouring, warm towel giving and menu explanations. If he didn’t have the allergies - he wouldn’t have cared at all. (something this weekend had set him off as as soon as we got home - it was gone - it happens though!) I found the welcoming very friendly.

y4UvadL.png

Menu

I went with a different cocktail choice than the ones I had tried back in November. While it was a gin cocktail, the sake was the main flavor profile here and it was lovely and light. My husband had water and a diet coke since he was running a half marathon the next day that he knew was going to be a warm one!

KlK1rjz.png

Kami - Roku Gin, Sayuri “White Lilly” Nigori Sake, Calipco, Lychee

We were given an amuse bouche which was a light avocado mousse with ahi tuna. Very refreshing bite to start the meal!

BjlH0jP.png

Amuse Bouche - Avocado Mousse w/ Tuna

With my husband’s allergies being a jerk - he really wanted soup. As they had two soup options - I told him the mushroom broth would be the safer of the two options as the other would be more fishy with the bonito flakes. He doesn’t like mushrooms but knew the broth would be what he needed. What the real star of this dish was the furikake rice as the flavoring really made it. (which is funny as furikake is made of bonito/seaweed/msg/sesame seeds/sugar/salt so maybe he should have gotten the fish broth instead)

BJ36TJT.png

Kinoko Daashi - Mushroom Broth, Baby Shiitake, White Rice, Furikake

I went with the watermelon tuna salad. I was in love with this dish as everything tasted so fresh and flavorful while also being simple. I love simple food done right.

5Puxyzo.png

Teien - Compressed Watermelon, Frisee, Grapefruit, Daikon and Watermelon Rind Tsukemono, Watermelon Vinaigrette, Tuna

For my husband’s main dish, he went with steak. Steak is often a meal of choice the night before a half marathon for us so why break with tradition when you know it works? The steak was cooked perfectly medium rare and the fresh wasabi root is always amazing. I ended up stealing some of that for my dishes.

3hD4Oto.png

Makiba no Megumi - American Wagyu Strip Steak, Purple Sweet Potato, Roasted Mushroom, Fresh Wasabi Root

I went with sushi for my entree. The first was uni as uni is one of those sea creatures I wouldn’t trust at most restaurants at home. I will trust it here as I’ve had it a few times now between the Hibachi Experience and when I did the omakase menu in November. So good and melt in your mouth!

AITJyPK.png

Uni Nigiri

I also went for the shrimp tempura roll as I wanted to try it with the curry emulsion. It was a very light yellow curry used in the sauce that brought a nice flavor profile to the sushi but I expected it to be part of the sushi and not just a sauce on the side. Its ok as I had that fresh grated wasabi when the sauce was gone!

KeSycBF.png

Ebi Maki - Tempura Tiger Prawn, Curry Emulsion, Tobiko

As I had finished my first cocktail quickly, I got a glass of Japanese Whiskey that would be hard for my husband to acquire through work since they are mainly sold to restaurants over stores. I was lovely with just the right amount of smoke to it.

IE9L4rk.png

Hibiki Harmony

I indulged in dessert as the honey cake sounded really good to me and I knew it would be something my husband and I would enjoy and we did! The sweetness was properly balanced which worked well for us. I definitely liked it better than the water cake I had previously tried.

6BTz7Zr.png

Hachimitsu Castella - Castella Cake, Honey Meringue, Sesame Brittle, Hojicha Custard, Honey Caramel

After dinner, it was back to the room to relax and get ready for the race the next day.​

Via Napoli

Another 3AM wake up call. I didn’t go back to bed as I figured now would be a great time to do laundry while my husband ran. It was as no one else does laundry at 3:30AM…

WUINCyU.png

ohnh71Y.jpg

Half Marathon Running

an in 2:17 which wasn’t too bad considering his lack of training and when he got back to the room, he cleaned up. Around 9:20 AM, we walked over to EPCOT to spend the morning. We had some traffic to deal with crossing into Future World due to the half marathon runners finishing up. We were understanding about the crossing system although not all guests were. Oh well!

We used our FP+ for Living with the Land and Soarin. I got one for Nemo as well that wasn’t really needed but I needed it so I could attempt to get a 4th FP which worked out as I got us Frozen Ever After for 11:10AM! Perfect! We did a quick ride and then headed to our lunch at Via Napoli.

vVjhNVv.png

aP187no.png

RV4E4c0.png

VK0n4QV.jpg

We checked in right on time and they were finishing up their opening routine but we were quickly seated upon the restaurant opening. I got to have the creepy duck to stare at during our meal as well…

YBDrlid.png

My husband had a glass of prosecco while my I went with sangria. There were super refreshing.

8LT8Ll2.png

Prosecco

m4RiS78.png

Sangria

We were both really hungry and ordered as such. I mean my husband had ran a half marathon that morning and I had been awake for over 8 hours by now. So we totally ordered a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. And huge it was. My husband devoured his half of the pizza. I made it through 2.5 slices and took the 4th in a togo box and it made a great breakfast at 5am the next morning. Can you really go wrong with lots of cheese and those tiny pepperonis?

iJ5S8vb.png

Large Pepperoni Pizza

We were stuffed afterwards and waddled out of there to explore some more of World Showcase.

We did stop at Ample Hills on the way back to the room. My husband had a sundae while I had the blood orange soda with the She Sells Sea Shells ice cream. Yum!

buBULm3.png

w4WsXht.jpg

And then we took a nap as well, it’s what we do!​

Sounds like a fun time.
I don't know what it is with boardwalk but we have had issues the last 2 times we stayed there. First time they bumped us to a villa at grand Floridian. Which involved a call to member services since they charged us for parking. Last trip we book 2 days before for a preferred 1 bedroom , they called to tell us they had to downgrade us to a standard view.

When we got home we had the points in holding so had to call to get it fixed.

I'm hoping nothing goes wrong our next stay since it is a full week.

Hi!! Enjoying your report so far. I, too, am on the problem child list at BWV. We had several issues last trip. I’m so happy we’ll be at SSR for our next trip!

Sounds like a fun time.
I don't know what it is with boardwalk but we have had issues the last 2 times we stayed there. First time they bumped us to a villa at grand Floridian. Which involved a call to member services since they charged us for parking. Last trip we book 2 days before for a preferred 1 bedroom , they called to tell us they had to downgrade us to a standard view.

When we got home we had the points in holding so had to call to get it fixed.

I'm hoping nothing goes wrong our next stay since it is a full week.

Seems like its a theme with BWV! Makes no sense either as they are the second oldest DVC - they should have it down by now! Annoying to have to call member services to get those types of issues fixed. If it wasn't a race weekend, I probably wouldn't have cared so much. Hope your next stay is issue free!

That pizza looks so good. Now I'm starving! Love Via Napoli :lovestruc

It was so very good! It only took going to Italy for my husband to appreciate Via Napoli

Hi!! Enjoying your report so far. I, too, am on the problem child list at BWV. We had several issues last trip. I’m so happy we’ll be at SSR for our next trip!

Glad I am in good company as a troublemaker! We'll see how Food & Wine Festival goes. I also have a Saturday Night booked right afterwards as Qi'ra will be showing in Ocala (dropping her off on our way to Disney and picking her up the weekend after we return home)

La Hacienda

After our nap, it was time for dinner. We got up and moving to walk back to EPCOT and check in at La Hacienda. Well, the pizza and ice cream meant my husband wasn’t really hungry so we didn’t order much for the two of us to have.

I was disappointed to see they got rid of one of their salsas and changed the other up when they placed the chips on the table. The new salsa doesn’t taste as good as what I remembered so I didn’t really enjoy the chips. My husband had a few.

D43LwwG.png

Chips & Salsa

I did order myself a wonderful tequila flight though and I didn’t share at all with my husband.

uN7PHg0.png

Premium Tequila Flight

My husband ordered the queso fundido as his meal as he knew he liked it and it was enough to fill him up for the marathon. He barely put a dent in it and he regretted all the food earlier that day. Well not really, but just a little.

93K3ik6.png

Queso Fundido - Melted Cheese w/ Chorizo, Peppers and Onions with Flour Tortillas

I went with the shrimp tacos which made me happy. The good salsa were on the tacos which also made me happy - why can’t they give those for the chips anymore? I couldn’t finish them though as I got filled up after 3. Oh well!

AVRmngY.png

Tacos de Camarones - Fried Shrimp, Chipotle-Lime Aioli, Cabbage & Salsa Verde on Flour Tortillas

njF4LUW.png

BfiLqw2.png

My meal also came with beans and rice which my husband ate some too. I kinda made him have some of the beans so he had some protein that wasn’t just cheese.

After dinner, it was back to the room as it would be another early morning!​

I fell WAY behind but am caught back up. This whole working thing really just gets in the way of my Dis time :P

Yeah - not very happy about that. Funny enough, my last minute room I have booked for this Saturday was altered yesterday to a handicap room at the Grand Floridian.
Awesome you got to go back again so soon, even if it was just for a day!

She is beautiful. I know nothing of the dog show world but do speak CGC so congrats!

For dinner, we decided to go with three small plates and share.
Oh my favorite way to eat. I wish Wine Bar George had a bit more food to choose from but who doesn't love small plates and amazing wine!

I had told a few people I would be there with some Jello-O Shots so I headed down and hung out in front of Abracadabar. Some people I had to jump out in front of to hand them the shots or others found me. My husband was very happy to have his! I made a couple people smile and some people shook their heads. Those people aren’t my type of people obviously and I stayed until the balloon ladies came and the sweeper crews came behind them.
Love that you do this! If your ever doing it when Jason is running he will HAVE to know where you are!!!

y husband had the classic breakfast platter as it was a great post race meal and filling. What’s not to love about fluffy scrambled eggs, waffles, bacon and potatoes?

a789XRz.png
Absolutely nothing! ❤ The plaza brunch

Takumi-Tei
I'm so excited about this!!!!!

I went with the watermelon tuna salad. I was in love with this dish as everything tasted so fresh and flavorful while also being simple. I love simple food done right.

5Puxyzo.png
Wow, that just looks amazing!!!!! We went out for sushi last night and it did not look like that

AITJyPK.png

Uni Nigiri
Yum! I've only had uni a few times and I'm sure it wasn't as good as it should have been. This looks superb

IE9L4rk.png

Hibiki Harmony
Great way to end an amazing meal

iJ5S8vb.png

Large Pepperoni Pizza
Now that is some serious pizza

My husband ordered the queso fundido as his meal as he knew he liked it and it was enough to fill him up for the marathon. He barely put a dent in it and he regretted all the food earlier that day. Well not really, but just a little.

93K3ik6.png
Not that I have ever run any kind of race but I'm thinking I'd need a little bit more than cheese before a 5K let alone a marathon

5Puxyzo.png

Teien - Compressed Watermelon, Frisee, Grapefruit, Daikon and Watermelon Rind Tsukemono, Watermelon Vinaigrette, Tuna

This looks really fresh!

an in 2:17 which wasn’t too bad considering his lack of training and when he got back to the room, he cleaned up. Around 9:20 AM, we walked over to EPCOT to spend the morning. We had some traffic to deal with crossing into Future World due to the half marathon runners finishing up. We were understanding about the crossing system although not all guests were. Oh well!

Thats an amazing time! You guys are rocking this race weekend!

My husband had a glass of prosecco while my I went with sangria. There were super refreshing.

They Both look super refreshing! I love a good sangria!

We were both really hungry and ordered as such. I mean my husband had ran a half marathon that morning and I had been awake for over 8 hours by now. So we totally ordered a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. And huge it was. My husband devoured his half of the pizza. I made it through 2.5 slices and took the 4th in a togo box and it made a great breakfast at 5am the next morning. Can you really go wrong with lots of cheese and those tiny pepperonis?

You can not go wrong, that looks really good, but who doesn't love a pepperoni pizza???

had the blood orange soda with the She Sells Sea Shells ice cream. Yum!

buBULm3.png

This sounds tasty too! Never had it but it looks good!

looks like a good food day overall!

I fell WAY behind but am caught back up. This whole working thing really just gets in the way of my Dis time :P
But you gotta pay for your Disney obsession somehow!

Awesome you got to go back again so soon, even if it was just for a day!
Yup! And it gets to be a bonus feature in this dining report as we had lots of food in that short trip!

She is beautiful. I know nothing of the dog show world but do speak CGC so congrats!
I'm learning the dog show speak as I'm going. She's halfway to being a champion now! CGC is so important! Technically my breed sometimes get banned by certain house insurance companies but having that CGC helps in those situations and we did the advanced ones because why not? But most house insurances seem to ban most larger and stronger dogs anyway (and tiny ones like American eskimo dogs, why?).

Oh my favorite way to eat. I wish Wine Bar George had a bit more food to choose from but who doesn't love small plates and amazing wine!
Yeah - I wish there were a few more options as well. The wine is amazing though which will keep us going back!

Love that you do this! If your ever doing it when Jason is running he will HAVE to know where you are!!!
Of course! Depending on the Wine & Dine course, I may be doing it again then. We're too far away from the course for Star Wars this year.

Absolutely nothing! ❤ The plaza brunch
yes! such a nice easy option for sit down in MK now! I'm glad they started the breakfast there.

I'm so excited about this!!!!!
It is so my favorite restaurant at Disney now!

Wow, that just looks amazing!!!!! We went out for sushi last night and it did not look like that
they really care about the plating there and I'm all for it!

Yum! I've only had uni a few times and I'm sure it wasn't as good as it should have been. This looks superb

Yeah - I am super picky on where I would get uni. That restaurant group has always done it well with the Hibachi Experience so I knew this was the place to get it!

Great way to end an amazing meal
yup! Love that whiskey!

Now that is some serious pizza
And it was! Our hunger definitely showed!

Not that I have ever run any kind of race but I'm thinking I'd need a little bit more than cheese before a 5K let alone a marathon
I don't disagree which is why I made him eat some of the rice and beans. At least he did have a ton of pizza earlier in the day so at least he did eat a decent amount then.

This looks really fresh!
And it tasted as such too!

Thats an amazing time! You guys are rocking this race weekend!
He did well considering how much he had been working and not training for the miles. He just knows he could've done better but it is what it is. He won't do Dopey again - he's going to keep it to just Goofy so we have less early mornings next year.

They Both look super refreshing! I love a good sangria!
It was really good. We don't usually get sangria often but Disney always has made me happy when I do get it!

You can not go wrong, that looks really good, but who doesn't love a pepperoni pizza???
Exactly especially with the small tiny pepperonis! We love that style of them.

This sounds tasty too! Never had it but it looks good!

looks like a good food day overall!

It was - the blood orange soda isn't super sweet so it was a good balance for a treat![/QUOTE]

Beaches & Cream

4540SpB.png

Pre-Marathon

My husband didn’t listen to me when I said to wake up at 2:30AM and rather woke up at 2:45AM. This meant he didn’t make it onto the 3AM bus and made it more onto the 3:20AM bus. There was so much traffic this morning - he barely made it to the start line after the start was delayed and he didn’t start in his corral as it was closed by the time he made it. I was anxious through this all as well. Not fun! But once he started, I felt a little better and got a little bit of sleep but not much. Around 9AM, I headed downstairs to cheer on the runners and hand out some Jell-O shots since I had more to give out. I met up with @MommaoffherRocker who had her own batch of shots and beer and snacks as well. I spent the rest of the morning hanging out with her, giving people some treats. A little before 11AM, the GOOF TROOP runners were at Mile 24 getting their Jell-O shots and beers. My husband also made it for a shot before he went to finish up the last 2 miles.

uXnG3c6.png

8bkIMF2.png

By the time I made it back to the room, my husband had arrived and was soaking the epsom salts. It was a rough hot marathon!

We had a late lunch planned and walked over to the Beach Club to get his legs moving to prevent too much stiffness. They were running behind a bit but that was ok. My husband was hungry but not too hungry as he was still in the post marathon fuzzy zone.

We both ordered Root Beer Floats which don’t do well with Paper Straws. I understand they are better for the environment but certain drinks are not meant for paper straws...

3KtEmEb.png

Root Beer Float

My husband had a burger as well, it is was beaches & cream is known for. Perfect cooked to medium and exactly what his stomach wanted post race.

D5ZPLTo.png

Angus Beef Burger w/ Cheddar, Lettuce on a Freshly Baked Bun

I went with the chicken. The bun sucked and had no flavor as it was a multigrain. I was very jealous of my husband’s brioche bun...but the chicken bacon and onions were good so I just put up with the bad bread. I think I would ask for a bun switch out if we eat here again.

hew1q3q.png

Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Chicken Sandwich

Overall, we were happy with Beaches & Cream for a simple post race meal. We haven’t been here in forever so always nice to switch it up!​

Oga’s Cantina

We headed to Hollywood Studios after our lunch and had drinks with John (@FFigawi), his wife and @Bree at Oga’s Cantina.

13Mw6Xk.png

K2!

I got the fuzzy tauntaun as I was in the mood for something fun and what's more fun than having a tingle on your lips?

QjlR7wT.png

Fuzzy Tauntaun - Ciroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Simply Orange with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar and Buzz Button Tingling Foam

My husband had the beer flight as he really wanted to try the beers. The gamorrean ale was totally the winner of the four for us. Didn’t really need the souvenir glasses but that was the only way you can have it so well, now I have a fun candy dish for work.

JUgjn33.png

Rancor Beer Flight - Gold Squadron Lager, Gamorrean Ale, White Wampa Ale, Bad Motivator IPA

We didn’t do a second round as my husband was wavering. He was worn out so we said our goodbyes and headed back to the room for a nap. It was rather late in the evening for a nap but at least I knew we had dinner that would force us to get up.​

I didn't realize the only way you can get the beer flight at Oga's is to buy the souvenir cups too? That seems odd. Is it the same with the other souvenir cups? The fuzzy tauntaun is my go-to drink there as well.

Backtracking … Takumei Tei is one of my new favorites as well. We did the omakase tasting menu and really enjoyed it. Next time I think I'll just do what you did and order off the menu. It was pretty empty the night we went, which makes me feel bad. I hope they're able to maintain the menu and service. Not sure if the menu or the $$ or the dress code or maybe all three are scaring people off. They definitely were not enforcing the dress code when we were in there... two parties with graphic tees and baseball hats. One couple was letting their toddler crawl around on the floor - including to other tables. :oops: But we still had a great time and I wouldn't hesitate to visit again. I also hope they will do a F&W event. Never too early to start dreaming about F&W!

What are those statues outside Via Napoli meant to represent? I've never understood those. I love that pizza though. SO good. It's a must do for me every trip -- so rare to find good pizza in Florida!

Glad to hear you enjoyed Beaches 'n Cream. I'm looking forward to trying it post refurb. Can't go wrong with a good burger and fries. Totally agree with you on the paper straws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!