Sharing the Disney Magic with Family & Friends-DL Diamond Anniversary-DCA F&W Fest Kiosks & The End!

What a fun and delicious outing popcorn:: not bad lines either which is great. I know this was in April, but did I see on the news you guys are getting a heat wave? Is that affecting your area?

Those macaroons are to die for! And lucky for me made with almond flour so they're gluten free. I hope you had the raspberry chocolate at Epcot :cloud9:

Last edited:
I loved to explore all the food offerings with you! I have to say most of it sounded far more interesting than a lot of the offerings at Food&Wine at WDW.

Thanks for taking us along for a whole year on your adventures! I always loved coming here and reading about what you have been up to!

Glad that you were able to do the Chef Andrew Sutton and Guy Fieri Celebrity Cooking Experience that same day. After reading your two seminars, it seems like the Robert Irvine seminar was better over those two.

That was good that you were able to go to those different kiosks at DCA for the F&W Festival. The Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider and White Cheddar Ale & Bacon soup were my favorite dishes at the F&W Festival.

This time, I've come in after dinner.

What an amazing array of food. Looks like you and Jim had a great time!

Lovely, lovely trip report, Alison. So, what you showed: is that a good idea of portion sizes and variety at F&W? If so, I'm likin' it!

Thanks for all the fun chapters and photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!