Sharing some of my daughters Disney Art

TinkandPooh

Disney Dreaming 24/7
Hello everyone it has been some time now since I last logged in. I have been so busy, we are moving, and we have not had time in the past few months to use our APs.
I had a few minutes and wanted to log in and share a painting my daughter did for me as a B-day present. She used acrylics and painted this on a canvas. I know all you DIS Board members will love this because it's disney so that is why I thought I would sahre it with you.

MelodysArt001.jpg
[/IMG]

MelodysArt002.jpg
[/IMG]

I am absolutely blown away by this....I love it! That is beautiful! :lovestruc I see the ages of your daughters in your signature....which one painted it, the oldest? That is incredible.

Thank you all for the kind comments on my daughters painting.
To answer your question Kayla's Mom it was my youngest daughter that painted it. She is the artist in the family. She just recently got into painting, she had been drawing and sketching for years and loves to draw disney. This painting is the 3rd acrylic painting on canvas that she has done. Her first was a flower that got selected to go to a local art gallery and won first place in the acrylic on canvas division and her second ever was a tree frog and now her 3rd is the disney one I am sharing with you all on DIS boards.
She tells me she is working on another even bigger painting that is Disney related but it is a surprise so when it is done I will share it with you all as well since it is disney.

Thats super fantabulous she has alot of talent! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter