Sharing PhotoPass

NRW2016

Mouseketeer
Hey Community!

We're going to WDW in Feb with friends who have Annual Passes (which also come with the PhotoPass). We have linked up on the MDE as family and friends and have been able to combine reservations and FPs. We will be able to piggyback off of our friends' PhotoPass as well? Or should we plan to purchase our own?

Thank you!

Hey Community!

We're going to WDW in Feb with friends who have Annual Passes (which also come with the PhotoPass). We have linked up on the MDE as family and friends and have been able to combine reservations and FPs. We will be able to piggyback off of our friends' PhotoPass as well? Or should we plan to purchase our own?

Thank you!

We just went with family and we are Passholders. Their pics showed up for us and they were able to see the pics but had the watermarks. We downloaded the pics when we got home to share.

Great! Thank you! Did that include any photos that did not have you guys as the APs in them? I figured we could get the joint photos together but unsure if my child and I were on a ride and could get those as well.

Great! Thank you! Did that include any photos that did not have you guys as the APs in them? I figured we could get the joint photos together but unsure if my child and I were on a ride and could get those as well.
Yes. They even stuck around an extra day when we headed home and we got their ride pics from that day as well.

I am an AP holder and always get all of my friends and families photos in my account. Occasionally - children of my friends/family require us to make a phone call or stop at the camera shop to make sure that they get linked to my account as well so that I am able to see (and Therefore download) photos taken and linked to their magic bands. It doesn’t matter who is in the pictures - just whether our bands/accounts are linked.

And I see the photos from my friends visiting all thru the year - not just when I am also there with them :)

We are going with a dance group and another family and I want to share. If we link as family/friends in MDE, will they be able to see all of my other plans?

Yup! Only thing is that the AP holder needs to download the photos before their pass expires and they'll be the only ones to see the photos without the watermarks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter