Sharin' the Joy

global_mom

DIS Veteran
Just did an add-on at SSR and am so happy that I just had to share!:banana: :banana: :banana:

DH and I have pondered this add-on all summer and got great advise on these boards. After lots of thought we took the DblDP at SSR and still got 2006 points to bank into next year (Dec. UY). We were torn between AKV and SSR but in the end we decided that we would do SSR. We are staying at AKV for a week in Oct. so we will still have that experience.

Got to go call MS to start spending some points! :goodvibes

Congratulations on your add-on. I just tried to call my guide today to do an add-on at SSR. She is based in California and is out of the office today so I left her a message on her cell phone and emailed her as I want to get the DblDP before the promotion closes at midnight. Hope I'm not too late.

I was just wondering, do you have a December use year on your existing contract? Our use year is June so if our add-on has to have a June use year we won't get 2006 points. Also can you tell me, did you have to pay the maintenance fees on the 2006 and 2007 points and/or on the developer points. I have included these questions in the email to my guide but as she hasn't got back to me yet perhaps you could tell me.

Congratulations on your add-on. I just tried to call my guide today to do an add-on at SSR. She is based in California and is out of the office today so I left her a message on her cell phone and emailed her as I want to get the DblDP before the promotion closes at midnight. Hope I'm not too late.

I was just wondering, do you have a December use year on your existing contract? Our use year is June so if our add-on has to have a June use year we won't get 2006 points. Also can you tell me, did you have to pay the maintenance fees on the 2006 and 2007 points and/or on the developer points. I have included these questions in the email to my guide but as she hasn't got back to me yet perhaps you could tell me.

We have a Dec. UY so we were able to get the 2006 points with no MF. We do pay MF on the 2007 points but they are prorated from the time of closing until Dec. 31st so that will be a very small amount to pay. There are no MFs on the double points. We paid no closing costs. The points went into our account today.

We had a really hard time getting in touch with our guide and I finally called into the phone sales dept. and they got the contract into the system. My guide did call this evening and said that they have been slammed with tours. If you need the call center number, send me a PM and I will pass that along to you as I am not sure if it is OK to post it on here. Your guide still gets full credit if you go thru the call center.

Hope you get to buy some more points. We sure are excited! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter