Shareholders club letter

gavvy

DIS Veteran
Hi
Both me and my friend are members of the shareholders club and have recently been sent large letters from them, the only problem is they are addressed to complete strangers, - Have anyone else had this or have the shareholders club just managed to mess up on ours, not sure if we should open them or give them a call to see what has happened!!

Gavvy

They sent me an e-mail a few days ago to say that they had had problems with the addresses on their recent mailing, but to ignore it and open the package anyway (they do have your details correct, no need to contact them).

However, we got the e-mail BEFORE we got the package, so this only managed to confuse us even more! Now it has arrived (two days later), we see what they were on about.

Thanks - thats ok then i will open the letter up!
As long as they have the correct details for me i dont mind- it was a bit confuseing seeing this letter :flower:

I would definitely open up the letter.
Included is a very interesting annual report with confirmation; of well publicised, future attractions.
Also is a shareholders newsletter which I was pleased to read that shareholders can get 10% off the balloon ride. Nice that DLP has negotiated this with the 3rd party operators.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter