Shared room at Newport Bay Club or two rooms at Vienna House Dream Castle?

JessL

Mouseketeer
Help me decide! My mother and I are going for one night in June.

Separate rooms at the Vienna Dream House Castle is around the same price as the Newport Bay Club.

Which would you choose and why? I'm struggling to come up with reasons why a Disney hotel is a better option other than "I want to". Mum's never been to any Disney park before so I need to have clear reasons why we should go with the Disney hotel.

Extra Magic Time
Able to walk to the park

Also I would price the budget on-site hotels, Santa Fe and Cheyenne. You could find they are the same price range or cheaper than Vienna Dream Castle. All oneiton hotels have access to the early opening

Honestly though I almost always stay in on site hotels for one night I would hesitate because I would be staying in the parks so late I would hardly see the hotel. On the other hand why choose two rooms when it is more fun to share a room - and share the experience? I would book one room at the Vienna Dream Castle....

Does the Vienna Dream Castle include park tickets? Depending where you are booking it may not whereas the Newport Bay assuming you are booking direct with Disney will include tickets for 2 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter