Share Your Rewards Toward Disney: Week of 9/17-9/23/17

OOOH! I love this thread! Ive decided to dedicate my SB to Disney exclusively. I was doing Amazon GCs since we use amazon so much and was just looking at it as a perk but Im going to separate out the SB money so that i can really see how much im putting toward the trip.
Ill just add this week that I hit all my SB goals and sold my daughter's old crib (that we never thought we'd sell)
ill be more detailed next week.
thanks for this!

Quick question....how do you get Marriott points from Twitter? I don't use Twitter, but I have an account (haven't figured out exactly how to use it...) and I would love a way to earn more points. We drive to HHI every three years and we need at least two nights on the road. Marriott points would be great because we could use them for the drive down and back. There is also a Marriott at the Tampa airport so if we every take a late flight into TPA, or an early flight out, we could use the points there.

Basically, you link your Marriott account with your Twitter account and then you can tweet with specific hashtags every day for 50 points. There are also additional opportunities for bonus points. Last Sunday there was a trivia question that gave 1000 points if you answered it correctly via a reply tweet. There is supposed to be another one this coming Sunday for 1000 points.

I tweet from both my account and DH's account each day. That alone can get us 3-4 nights per year at a lower to mid-tier Marriott property, so it is well worth the 60 seconds of my time each day. I usually do it while eating breakfast, along with my Bing points.

This is the site to go to link your accounts:

https://mrpoints.chirpify.com/rewardspoints/register

Rough, long week for me at work so I didn't manage much.

But I did make my Swagbucks goal every day and redeemed for a $25 gift card.

I also signed up for Marriott Points on Twitter thanks to a tutorial by @Jen and Ashwin :thumbsup2 Have earned 425 points this week.

Saturday: Was offered a 200 SB survey; right in the middle of it my laptop shut down. :eek:
I didn't notice the cord wasn't fully connected so it wasn't charging. It took forever to restart, but I was finally able to do so. Used my history list to open the page back up. I completed the survey and it credited! Plus, I had a 2x Swagup so 11 minute survey earned me 400SB.
:dancer:

Last edited:
I had a decent week. I count my rewards a little differently than most it seems, I count the rewards when I actually redeem for a gift card. So this week I redeemed (and received) $25.00 paypal gift card through Swagbucks. My husband redeemed (and received) his Swagbucks for a $25.00 Target gift card, which I will use to buy a Disney gift card next week. I also was able to redeem $20.00 through Ibotta, which I also sent to paypal. Half of the money I earn in paypal I use to order Disney gift cards and the other half I send to my personal savings account. The savings account money is earmarked for Disney, but since we aren't sure if we want to stay onsite or offsite I don't want all my earnings in Disney giftcards. My goal is to get at minimum $150 in rewards, but I would really like over $200.

Okay, I am trying some of these ways to earn! Thank you for those that post. I started SB last night and added Marriott rewards( nights will be great fillers for travel weekends). Not sure what AYCE is and where do I find the Mariott hashtag to retweet? Sorry, I am a bit technically challenged....lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter