Shanghai Refurbs?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
I guess we don't know enough about the typical annual operations at Shanghai Disney yet to know when refurbs on things like Pirates and Tron might be happening? I'd be gutted to find that closed.

When we visited Tokyo, Journey to the Center of the Earth and Tower of Terror were closed - I took some consoling when I found that out! :rotfl:

But having to book so far in advance means it's always going to be outside our control...

I guess we don't know enough about the typical annual operations at Shanghai Disney yet to know when refurbs on things like Pirates and Tron might be happening? I'd be gutted to find that closed.

When we visited Tokyo, Journey to the Center of the Earth and Tower of Terror were closed - I took some consoling when I found that out! :rotfl:

But having to book so far in advance means it's always going to be outside our control...

I dont see Shanghai having to many refurbs going because its so new but never know. I just came back from Tokyo and Journey opened up the day we were leaving. I totally ran in to the park that morning just to ride it and it was so worth it.

We plan on going back to Tokyo Disney in April and also visit Shanghai Disney this time around.

not sure about Hong Kong though especially with all the construction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!