Shanghai Disneyland Opening at 30% Capacity

The low crowd levels would be enticing but wearing a mask in warm/hot weather is tough, and I think they also have limited/modified experiences that many people would not find appealing. No character meets, no fireworks or parties. Not to mention the potential risk of Covid. I'm curious to see how it goes. We would like to go this fall so playing the wait and see game.

The low crowd levels would be enticing but wearing a mask in warm/hot weather is tough, and I think they also have limited/modified experiences that many people would not find appealing. No character meets, no fireworks or parties. Not to mention the potential risk of Covid. I'm curious to see how it goes. We would like to go this fall so playing the wait and see game.
I think they said still character meet and greets but from a distance. Yes likely no shows or fireworks. But would love to stroll through the park with low crowds and enjoy the rides! It would be a unique experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter